How should i sell my pandora

MrLemonyFresh

Hi, I decided that i need a laptop and would like to use my pandora to get there.. Fortunatly i DON'T need all sorts of entertainment on the go since I'm so busy that when i have time away from study i just want to rest. lol this is why i want to sell my pandora.

I'm not sure what i should do in order to sell my Pandora. It has a sticky right trigger which is pretty much the only flaw.

I would bundle it in with a 32gb card, the stuff it came with and a psp charger which works for it. I would charge about $300 australian as well.

How does that sound? and what process would i need to go through in order to have it ready to be shipped to a buyer and how would I organise shipping etc?

EDIT:

Some people may think I have closed the offer but it still stands. Please feel free to send me a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what i should do in order to sell my Pandora.
Well, for starters, this should have been posted in the dedicated Trading section, which is for exactly this sort of thing. ;) I'll move it there now.

How does that sound? and what process would i need to go through in order to have it ready to be shipped to a buyer and how would I organise shipping etc?
You put it in a box (preferably protected by some bubble-wrap or suchlike), and take it to a post office (or UPS or whatever, depending on what sort of shipping the buyer has paid for) to be shipped out, the same as with any other item you're selling privately. :p (Please correct me if I'm wrong, and please don't take this the wrong way, but this somewhat sounds like you think some sort of used Pandora sales service is offered. There isn't one.)

You have a bite ;-) Two questions though. Please clarify what you mean by the right trigger being 'sticky'. Second, and more importantly, would you be willing to ship to the US? If you are, i'll pay shipping. Looking forward to your response.

EDIT: Okay, third question. How old approx. is your unit?

To be honest i don't know the implications of shipping to the US, but I guess money is the only real concern, in that case I would be happy to do if you the buyer paid.

As for the right trigger; when i say sticky, it's click is approximatly 10-20 percent duller than the left trigger, and the click itself does not always indicate the the button has sent in the actually command. You basically just have to put in ever slightly more effort in order for it to work.

Apart from this, it seems to be in perfect working condition. I've played various intensive gaves like quake 3, the emulators and various others and it works really well. I would wager that it still has a warrenty, it was shipped to me on the 8th of June last year.

If anyone can tell me a way to find out whether it qualifies for a warrenty and how to do it, i can send it and see if they well then send it to you, but in the end I need to be $300 richer after you have it.

EDIT:

So to sum it up, if i pay to send it back to germany for repairs, i have to add that to the price.

might as well just send it to link in the US to repair the trigger, and likely replace the LCD cable. where did you order if from would matter here, as i think craig used the old lcd cables for at least 3 more months after ED stopped using them. either way, this is a great price for a pandora, CC or GC

It's a great price for me too if i can focus on study instead of worrying about what do do ;)

Who's Link btw (aside from the Zelda's hero lol)

I guess I'll just send an email to the pandora store asking if it can be sent to 'link' for repairs and then sent to a buyer.

EDIT:

Or someone keen can let me know first ;) Not because im lazy but because my full time study comes first.

Please right click and open in another tab/window on the animated .gif below.
Doesn't work, the forum software zooms the pic on right-click here.

Simon, it's the link above. But i'm not sure you really want to go this way, it complicates the deal in an unsuitable manner for your requirements. You're so busy studying highlevel stuff that you don't have time to learn basic trading skills. Keep it simple, the lcd cable can be replaced at home by some skilled handicraft enthusiast (there is a youtube manual for) and the sticky button maybe too. If not, that's a buyers problem, not yours. If a buyer don't dare to do the repair you could offer price reduction to cover some parts of the shipping costs for warranty.

And by the way, the lcd cable is not broken yet, isn't it?

Fixing a right trigger can be done without sending it to me, either it's too low, or too high, the challenge is knowing which. One requires a razor blade and knowing where to cut and how much to cut away from the shoulder button, the other requires some padding to fill the gap between the button and contact.

When did you receive the unit initially? That's probably the most important question regarding your nubs and LCD cable.

I received it either the 28th or 29th of June last year.

Wally! I know this guy well, and he is obviously closer by. Apologies to other potential buyers but I can't think of anyone I could trust more in selling to!

Wally, as mentioned, I see no discernible issue other than the right trigger button. Everything else seems to be just fine. As mentioned by link, the means of fixing it is probably just a matter of adjusting something within the unit which is probably better trusted to yourself rather than me.

Argh... Wally hasn't gotten back to me, any buyers? I promise the first person interest i will send a pm and we'll organise something

Just so everybody knows, I put a bit of paper between inside the right trigger as instructed on the tweaks guide and it now works nicely =)

Back