How To Downgrade Sony Psp Firmware

im sure it wont matter coz someone will figure out a new way anyway. A chip and writable umds will be made by someone im sure.

not writeable umds! impossible! unless they figure out a way to use writeable mini dvd-rs or cd-rs

nothing is impossible. well there are a few things that are like yuo cant slam a revolving door or you cant strike a match off a jelly.

CABBAGES posted on May 13 2005 at 05:59 PM said:
nothing is impossible. well there are a few things that are like yuo cant slam a revolving door or you cant strike a match off a jelly.

Well, Their not impossible to do, But you won`t get any positive results from trying. :p

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, maybe I'm just retarded, but what exactly is the point of being able to downgrade your PSP to an older firmware? What benefits does that provide?

Magus 86 posted on May 13 2005 at 07:24 PM said:
Okay, maybe I'm just retarded, but what exactly is the point of being able to downgrade your PSP to an older firmware? What benefits does that provide?
Homebrew and emulators etc

Goity posted on May 13 2005 at 06:53 PM said:
well all they really are are mini dvds in wallets.
no, some company analyzed them and its not like dvd, its physikaly different

Magus 86 posted on May 13 2005 at 07:24 PM said:

There is currently a gameboy emulator in development (Very early stages) for the PSP, But only runs on the v1.0 firmware, Because of the loopholes in that firmware, Which have been plug in the later firmwares (v1.5).

Trooper

Back