How To Enjoy The Gp32 Even More...

daveyfontan

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
This may seem a bit of a strange post , but i,m serious about it.
Its concerning enjuoying your GP32 gp32_console even more by using 4.5 Strength Reading glasses B) that are available from places like Poundland / market stalls etc for between £1 & £5.
My eyesight is ok , even for an old un but my eyes still started to ache after a couple of hours playing Shadowrun...SNES game..Brilliant.
Anyway , i borrowed a pair of 4.5 Strength reading glasses just for a laugh , but to be honest , using them with the GP32 was great.
The screen obviously appears much larger and everything is easier to see.
I found less strain on my eyes and the gameplay was more fun simply because everything was that much larger.
Some of you may laugh or Mock , but really , go and grab your grans glasses and give it a go.
And if it works for you then £1 - £5 for an increase in your GP32 fun is not a bad price tp pay.
You can have perfect 20 / 20 vision and still benefit from using reading B) glasses.
All the best,
Davey Fontan , The original Mystical Ninja... :ph34r:

I already have glasses (I have ~20/60 vision)

EDIT: I see you also posted this on the ZG board...isn't their screen big enough! :D

I play with my 4 1/2 inch Newtonian reflector telescope. Makes each pixel seem the size of a small mammel and makes playing ever so much more fun. Shame it's 5 feet long, or I'd take it everywhere attached to my head....

:p

Doh

I can sort of see your point though :D

I play with my 4 1/2 inch Newtonian reflector telescope. Makes each pixel seem the size of a small mammel and makes playing ever so much more fun. Shame it's 5 feet long, or I'd take it everywhere attached to my head....

:p

Doh

I can sort of see your point though :D
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
you could also play the gp32 with your kids clown suit on, it's stretchy AND fun! :D

Kinda sounds like it makes sense... personally, I don't get eyestrain on the GP anymore (for some reason I used to on Snes9xgp shortly after I got the thing, but no longer) so I doubt I'll bother. But thanks for the tip :).

Well, at least it sounds better than those old magnifying-lens kits with a built-in light and joystick that you'd clamp to your Game Boy...they still make those, don't they?

The best way to enjoy your GP is:

In the train, with Doom at MAX volume without headphones. :p

In your car when standing still in a straffic Jam

In the garden with a pint ó beer.

In the car, connected to your aplifier, with the Creatures SID to max volume.

Shaken, not stirred.

The best way to enjoy your GP is:

In the train, with Doom at MAX volume without headphones. :p

In your car when standing still in a straffic Jam

In the garden with a pint ó beer.

In the car, connected to your aplifier, with the Creatures SID to max volume.

Shaken, not stirred.
How about with some soda? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe - this thread made me think of an old picture of me wearing some mighty fine magnifying goggles. Would be just perfect for this :p

bigeyes.jpg

:D

Back