How to unsubscribe from Craig's spam?

I rather liked the original version. The scraper hides nothing.

Just went back through my emails, and the last Pandora newsletter I can find was in January. That hardly qualifies as spam or indeed, an effective way to keep track of production progress.

It's hardly spam if you subscribed to it, is it?

By 'spam' I mean any message for which I have no desire to receive. I have been receiving your e-mails for many months and they were interesting for me, but now I don't to receive them anymore. And I've failed to find any appropriate option in the message bodies like 'Click here to unsubscribe'.

Were there any update emails sent recently? I didn't receive any :(

Yesterday I received this one:

"Hello everyone, Craig here,

Great news! As many of you will already know the Pandora finally started" blah-blah

The exact copy of the message I got two weeks ago. Maybe it's an email server error.

And I don't know why you and the others don't receive any messages. Probably you are just not included in the mailing list.

Did you edit the post yourself or is it still EDs job to iron out your lapses?

I'm not going to modify the post since I don't see any 'lapses' in it.

I'm not going to modify the post since I don't see any 'lapses' in it.

You got that wrong, I quoted Craigs reply, not your query. Somebody edited Craigs answer, just wondering if it was ED or if Craig realized the "misspelling" himself.

I've only ever received a single newsletter from Craigix since August 2008 (which is when I hit the 'subscribe to newsletter' button), and that was the newsletter the other day. It fails to meet my criteria of spam. I could use a bit more actually, e.g. a letter telling me my place in the queue.. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only ever received a single newsletter from Craigix since August 2008 (which is when I hit the 'subscribe to newsletter' button), and that was the newsletter the other day. It fails to meet my criteria of spam. I could use a bit more actually, e.g. a letter telling me my place in the queue.. ;-)

yup, it' almost the same there... what a shame... craigx's newsletter seems quite bugged... (and no it is not lost in my spam folder...)

Were there any update emails sent recently? I didn't receive any :(

Got this on the 10th Sept :

Hello everyone, Craig here,

Great news! As many of you will already know the Pandora finally started

shipping in May and after a few teething problems we are about to ship

the 1000th unit. We aim to keep it at the top with near continuous software

tweaks and updates.

Early production issues were identified, fixed and production continued,

we're now speeding up the building of the next 3000.

The Pandora is assembled in England. People building the Pandora are paid a

real wage and live normal 9-5 lives. This is a very important step for us so

we hope you will consider it when deciding to buy your next console, we hope

you will tell your friends about it too.

You can already see the user generated software of games, emulators and

utilities growing at our application site:

http://apps.open-pandora.org

And a quick search on youtube brings you dozens of user reviews and videos

of software in action, Ed also made a current Pandora software overview here:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qPyzC1NFkJE?feature=oembed

Hmmm, not had this one.

Might send an email to the team just to make sure I am still in the queue.

Interesting: here I've been trying to figure out for months why I am NOT getting Craigix' email updates (I did subscribe, and resubscribed a few times the last few weeks just to be sure, but never got a confirmation on the subscription status (guessing Craig isn't using an automated listserver)).

Interesting: here I've been trying to figure out for months why I am NOT getting Craigix' email updates (I did subscribe, and resubscribed a few times the last few weeks just to be sure, but never got a confirmation on the subscription status (guessing Craig isn't using an automated listserver)).

Can someone clearly point me to where to get -on- this list?

I rather liked the original version. The scraper hides nothing.

lol I think I liked the original version better as well. It's hardly spam if you signed up for it intentionally, and it's only sent out every couple months...

Provocative thread title is provocative.

There is still no answer to that question ? Because I just got it too, and I'm not too interested in the production status (obviously)....

Back