How well can this run N64 games

YetiRaid

Still Fresh
I've been wondering how well this runs N64 games, I've really been wanting to play N64 games on the go. I used to have N64iphone which worked decently but without real controls it was destined to never be much more than a gimmick

Thank You all

Fairly well. Some games do run at full speed, though you will need to overclock and possibly turn on frameskip. Mupen got updated recently, so...

Not perfect, but a lot of games are playable.

It plays very very well. Mario runs full speed at only 500MHz. Some games need some overclocking but overall it is very good (it plays most of the top titles).

Sweet, has a second iteration been rumored or will this probably never have an upgraded version

Thanks guys this might beat out the 3DS for my videogame money for the year, playing SSB and SM64 on the go would be Amazing

Yeah I enjoyed the vid, do you guys know how well Paper Mario and LoZ MM work (this has really made me want to play Pokemon Stadium lol)

They both run, but there are speed and graphical issues. Paper Mario was too graphically messed up for me to enjoy. Don't remember specifics, though.

I was able to make it into clock town in MM and explore a bit. That was very exciting for me as it's been ages since I played the game. After reaching clock town, there was pretty heavy slowdown and graphical errors(for instance, everything in south clock town was black/invisible).

I'm confident that both these games will be playable eventually, as the speed was 50-90% depending on the area and countless graphical bugs seem to get squashed with every new release.

Back