How Well Pceadvance Works On Gba???

Tidus

Does FluBBa work worth to buy a FA-Linker or something like that knowing I already got GPEngine (and deseperate to see an update of this!)??? I heard about PCEA supports .ISO, is it real???? does it mean that we really CAN play on a handled to one masterpiece like Star Parodia or Dracula X on GBA???????? is there anybody here who already experience it??? ;p and it got SaveState or not???

thanks for you all lucky guys who can share here with me your opinion about this topic :)

I have PCEadvance, and I can tell you from experience, not many games run that well on it.

PCengine for the gp32_console is far superior.

I dont know a whole lot about the flahs carts or what you can put on them but they do sell 1gb flash cards.

scarface posted on Oct 23 2004 at 02:39 AM said:
pretty sure this is a 1gigabyte not bitWell if the would charge 179.99 for gigabit that is insane
No, that's 1 gigabit. They are a bit pricey.
You can get these ones, however, for like $30 that have no memory, you just stick compact flash cards into them and run games off that. They look pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tidus posted on Oct 22 2004 at 07:58 PM said:
Does FluBBa work worth to buy a FA-Linker or something like that knowing I already got GPEngine (and deseperate to see an update of this!)??? I heard about PCEA supports .ISO, is it real???? does it mean that we really CAN play on a handled to one masterpiece like Star Parodia or Dracula X on GBA???????? is there anybody here who already experience it??? ;p and it got SaveState or not???

thanks for you all lucky guys who can share here with me your opinion about this topic :)

The 240 x 160 resolution of the GBA screen is too low to do PC engine correctly, so I don't think it is that great on GBA.

Definitely bits.

1G flash card is 128 MO (like a smc).

Flash memory is very expensive, unlike smartmedia. ;)

So nobody success to play one Iso on GBA with that finaly, even with the biggest Flash card possible ?

I think we can rip down some Iso under 128Mo without sound or with sound in mp3, but does the emu can support that??

in the worst case I know that Flubba will work on a perfect version of his emu for NDS so .... one day it'll surely come true lol

thanks you all for your answers :)

mr twit posted on Oct 22 2004 at 10:11 PM said:
scarface posted on Oct 23 2004 at 02:39 AM said:
pretty sure this is a 1gigabyte not bitWell if the would charge 179.99 for gigabit that is insane
No, that's 1 gigabit. They are a bit pricey.
You can get these ones, however, for like $30 that have no memory, you just stick compact flash cards into them and run games off that. They look pretty cool.
wow thats really cool
especially because cf cards can be like 2.2 gigaBYTES

can i get a link

Back