How's it going? (2012-03-05)

Mine was a regular preorder as well.

@Tharf: Really?!? I haven't received noticed of shipment yet :( . Did you have to do anything after completing your final payment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys talking original orders or 2012 orders (since only original orders are eligible for the upgrade, right)? Because I ordered in March 2009 and I haven't upgraded.

@Oreadia

After sending my final payment, the next day I had a confirmation that it has been received (I paid using bank transfert from Internet).

I guess it arrived just in time for Ed's shipment this week : I received the ups email the same afternoon.

@calc84maniac

It was a new preorder from January the 31th 2012.

Sent from my Ics/Hd2 using Taptalk

@cal84maniac: From what I gathered a little of both. New pre-orders are being jumped ahead of the line to gain money, but older pre-orders are still being full filled at a certain ratio.

@Oreadia

After sending my final payment, the next day I had a confirmation that it has been received (I paid using bank transfert from Internet).

I guess it arrived just in time for Ed's shipment this week : I received the ups email the same afternoon.

@calc84maniac

It was a new preorder from January the 31th 2012.

Sent from my Ics/Hd2 using Taptalk

Darn, I must not have sent my final payment quickly enough. I got my final payment email on April 4, paid on the same day, and got a confirmation email the next day. No UPS email to date though, guess I'll have to be patient... :blink:

Darn, I must not have sent my final payment quickly enough. I got my final payment email on April 4, paid on the same day, and got a confirmation email the next day. No UPS email to date though, guess I'll have to be patient... :blink:

Are you from US?

US orders are shipped through Link. He got a few left, but not enough for all of the next payments, AFAIR.

Next shipment to him will happen this week.

I GOT MY FINALPAYMENT EMAIL ON APRIL 2. PAYED SAME DAY. ALSO I READ THAT SOME MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSPOT THAT ORDERED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AFTER I DID. HAVED ALREADY HAD THERE PANDORA NOTIFICATION THAT IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED.

No offence, but could you please turn caps lock off when posting? Just a bit of forum etiquette, as all caps come across as shouting. :)

Some variation in payment times vs shipping time is expected, as all the Pandoras are made in Germany, with portions batch-shipped to Craig in the UK and Link in the US for their respective customers. Orders shipping direct from Germany have no 'middleman' to go through. But the extra wait time for US orders to go through Link saves you a heap on shipping.

I HAVE FEELINGS!

Edit: Get ED, any hint on when your sending Craig the next batch? :)

Are you from US?

US orders are shipped through Link. He got a few left, but not enough for all of the next payments, AFAIR.

Next shipment to him will happen this week.

Yes, I am from US. Ordered on January 14, received final payment email on April 4, paid on April 4, received payment confirmation on April 5. No UPS email yet, but considering how smoothly and well everything is going, I can definitely be patient. Just making sure I didn't automagically fall into a crack somewhere :) .

^

My guess is that sometime within the next week you'll be receiving an email from me confirming the shipping domestically within the US. You'll then get a 2nd email from UPS once your order ships with tracking information, at this point that would be sometime next week.

My DHL tracking info seems to have stalled. The status has been sitting between leaving Germany and arriving in Australia since 3am Tuesday morning (Australian time). It's now 4pm Friday. I'm hoping it is just the way DHL tracks their packages... I get a lot of packages through FedEx etc and they show the package arriving at customs and then going through the various stages of clearance. If my Pandora left Germany on Tuesday, surely it would have landed and been scanned in Australia by now...

I was hoping to be caressing its nubs by the weekend :(

My DHL tracking info seems to have stalled. The status has been sitting between leaving Germany and arriving in Australia since 3am Tuesday morning (Australian time). It's now 4pm Friday. I'm hoping it is just the way DHL tracks their packages... I get a lot of packages through FedEx etc and they show the package arriving at customs and then going through the various stages of clearance. If my Pandora left Germany on Tuesday, surely it would have landed and been scanned in Australia by now...

Yeah same here.

Product / service Shipment for Export (Australia)

Status from Tue, 10.04.12 08:50 hours The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.

Next step The shipment has arrived in the destination country

- Neelix

long time lurker, first time poster, batch 2 preorder.... curious about where we are at on the shipment of the original preorders?... been waiting a long time and im getting real anxious :)

long time lurker, first time poster, batch 2 preorder.... curious about where we are at on the shipment of the original preorders?... been waiting a long time and im getting real anxious :)
Another interested party here, too. A couple of friends who are waiting for theirs might like an update as well. :)

Back