How's it going? (2012-03-05)

Wasn't like 1/4 of all new produce going to be shipped to original pre-orders?

I still put my unit in the 'Two Months' category.

Wasn't like 1/4 of all new produce going to be shipped to original pre-orders?

I still put my unit in the 'Two Months™' category.
lol... mines been in the two month category ever since i ordered... october of 2010... i think christmas was the estimate at that point... but shit happens, and im glad i waited cause the price jumped up... i know it says 1300 original preorders from batch 1 and 2 on the status page but its been over a month since it was updated. im also curious how many original preorders are left to ship?

Look on the status page again. The latest update was made on April 14th, two days ago, and I can read 1000 preorders left to be fulfilled.

http://www.openpando...emid=13&lang=en
There are still 1000 PCB's at CC in Texas? This crap Company still is not sued to bancrupt while the last remaining Pandora parts are pulled out just for safety reasons? Sorry, I instantly get in BAD mood when I get remembered on that Company. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder how its goin? Are people getting news some where else or am I the only one who's wondering.

Dropped evildragon a pm, emailed 3 different address' but still no reply. Unfortunately I'm in a position now where I really can't afford to pay for the pandora so wanting to cancel my order. Hopefully will be able to reorder in about 12 weeks time. Till then I've emailed to cancel but so far got no reply. Hoping to eventually get it sorted but seems to take a while for email replys, guess he must be rather busy. Hoping maybe he might read this and it may help things along but good luck with the project and shame I've had to drop out when I've got my final payment email finally through :( :(

I wonder if production has stopped?

ED not responding is most likely a sign that he's busy IE production is moving..

There has been good reports so far that Production is going very well with the new German company..

I have a card in my hand telling me to go and get a package from the post office... The tracking number on the card matches my Pandora tracking information! :)

DHL had me going for a while there... It has been in the mail for just over a calendar month now. At one point, the tracking status didn't update for 22 days!

Damn your not far from me (and by not far i meant your not on the other side of the world or different state) When did you order yours? That's a tad depressing that it could take a month in the post :'(

I preordered on the 2nd January which I believe is just as things were starting to kick off properly in Germany. Understandably there was then a wait as processes got refined etc. I received my final payment request sometime late March. ED shipped my Pandora on April 5th (which basically meant that it sat still for a couple of days over the Easter break). It worked its way through Germany and boarded a plane to Australia on the 10th April. I always thought that the flight from Germany to Australia was around 22 hours, but apparently, it is 22 days... It's now taken a few more days to make its way through customs and out to my local post office. In about 15 minutes from now, it'll be in my lounge room :)

I wouldn't be too concerned though. I think that I was just unlucky with regard to the postage time. One would have to presume that DHL can usually deliver an airmail package in under a month!

I find that usually a package from Europe takes up to ten days or so to arrive (although I don't usually use DHL, so...?).

Yes, officially, DHL mentions a minimum of 5 days, normally 9 days, and a maximum of 14 days.

Yours definitely was taking too long...

Hi Ed.

I got the " yours will be ready in two weeks " email about 2 weeks ago. Paid remainder last week. Will mine be shipped from you or Craig? Also any idea when :)

EvilDragon - Got my Pandora thanks! :) ....but unfortunately it seems to have been damaged en route :(

I've sent you an email with the details (and pictures) but just thought I should mention it here in case you haven't checked your emails.

Back