Humble Book Bundle on Cybersecurity

Shame they don't list the authors of those books. Wiley is very much a second tier publisher of tech works in my view.
If you click on the books, the authors will be shown. But for completion:
  • "Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking" by Christopher Hadnagy
  • "The Web Application Hacker's Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws, 2nd Edition" by Dafydd Stuttard, Marcus Pinto
  • "Practical Reverse Engineering: x86, x64, ARM, Windows Kernel, Reversing Tools, and Obfuscation" by Bruce Dang, Alexandre Gazet, Elias Bachaalany, Sébastien Josse
  • "Threat Modeling: Designing for Security" by Adam Shostack
  • "Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems, 2nd Edition" by Ross Anderson
  • "The Shellcoder's Handbook: Discovering and Exploiting Security Holes, 2nd Edition" by Chris Anley
  • "Cryptography Engineering: Design Principles and Practical Applications" by Niels Ferguson, Bruce Schneier, Tadayoshi Kohno
  • "The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security" by Kevin D. Mitnick, William L. Simon
  • "The Art of Memory Forensics: Detecting Malware and Threats in Windows, Linux, and Mac Memory" by Michael Hale Ligh, Andrew Case, Jamie Levy, AAron Walters
  • "Malware Analyst's Cookbook and DVD: Tools and Techniques for Fighting Malicious Code" by Michael Hale Ligh ... [et al.]
  • "Unauthorised Access: Physical Penetration Testing For IT Security Teams" by Wil Allsopp
  • "Secrets and Lies: Digital Security in a Networked World, 15th Anniversary Edition" by Bruce Schneier
  • "CEH v9: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Study Guide" by Oriyano
  • "Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms and Source Code in C, 20th Anniversary Edition" by Bruce Schneier

FWIW, there's three days left for this bundle. I still haven't actually jumped, though I am tempted. I don't have an ereader, so I'd be reading these on a computer and am aware that I can't even read American news articles properly on a screen from top to bottom - I top out at European news articles I think, on a good day.

Back