Hunting And Today's Protest

There must be something to it.

Look how offended/ annoyed the meat eaters in this conversation are. And dont put it down to vegetarians being "annoying". Thats just a cheap cop-out.

I like to debate serious issues and it seems other people here do to. However when doing this people seem to think I am just trying to convert people like some crazed born again Christian, which is not the point at all.

chrisnic0 posted on Sep 17 2004 at 05:30 PM said:
lol Pinkspider im annoying? ur a pink haired veggie thats the epitome of annoyance.
Xboxit were you preaching how healthly u were? And how you eat nice healthy food? lol ur not jesus so hush your mouth. Also i think its scientifically impossible to have acne when your 6? So your just preaching bollocks now
One, I eat meat
Two, Its called an insult or is that too hard for you to understand
Three, PinkSpider has alot more respect than you have at the mo
Four, You called two people in my family Fags
Five, Your Fuckin 21, act ur age bitch
Six, Your a bit shit at comebacks aren't you
Se7en.........
FUCK OFF!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
xboxit posted on Sep 17 2004 at 05:36 PM said:
One, I eat meat
Two, Its called an insult or is that too hard for you to understand
Three, PinkSpider has alot more respect than you have at the mo
Four, You called two people in my family Fags
Five, Your Fuckin 21, act ur age bitch
Six, Your a bit shit at comebacks aren't you

haha youre a fool. you say act your age then you come back and call him a bitch? great move. he's a guy on the internet retard, who the fuck cares if he calls 2 of your family members fags?

Well yea you are; I just voiced my opinions on fox hunting saying im veggy, which I have been since I was 5. Then you come calling us all sorts of names which blatantly arent true. So what If I have pink hair, I like it and so do alot of other people (girls). I have not once had a go at any of you for eating meat, even though I dont agree with it.

raven posted on Sep 17 2004 at 04:33 PM said:
Mosch posted on Sep 17 2004 at 05:22 PM said:
@raven: I can't argue with that ;) I still see the differences, but I am unable to further express it. The thing is, we both can't prove anything because we both don't know what's in their heads (they being the animals). Sorry, in German it would be easier for me, but in English it poses somewhat of a problem. Most of my argumentation would now involve "feel" for the language, and eventhough I delivered a grade A APIEL test, I don't think what I would say will in fact be what I think. Sorry. If that would make you happy, you may think about it as if you had "won" this discussion ;)
I don't really care about winning (or losing) the discussion Mosch, I think it was nice to share thoughts and ideas about this. I know what you mean by the way, sometimes I really can't find the words for what I want to say (being Dutch and all). Shame I suck at German, you guys are our neighbours and I even served my army-time in Germany. I should have paid more attention in highschool :)

Yeah well, I could have learned Dutch too, right? ;) You make great chocolate by the way :D

@declaration: Interestingly, the first thing you posted was "I want to be annoying so that people who eat meat understand that they are wrong in doing so". Doesn't really help your credibility, and it's one reason why I'm pulling your chain a little :p

1 - Good 4 u
2 - U were preaching bollocks that veggie are healthier
3 - Respect as in street cred? Or like Forum cred. Ive got about as much respect for you as I have 4 the fox thats just got decapitated by an angry hound.
4 - Are they fags? It was a general statement. might be true might not.
5 - Im 20. idiot
6 - Yes i am
7- FUCK OFF. Wow seriously that was the best comeback ever damn im offended, and really hurt.

How about you sit on a dildo?

Mosch posted on Sep 17 2004 at 04:41 PM said:
raven posted on Sep 17 2004 at 04:33 PM said:
Mosch posted on Sep 17 2004 at 05:22 PM said:
@raven: I can't argue with that ;) I still see the differences, but I am unable to further express it. The thing is, we both can't prove anything because we both don't know what's in their heads (they being the animals). Sorry, in German it would be easier for me, but in English it poses somewhat of a problem. Most of my argumentation would now involve "feel" for the language, and eventhough I delivered a grade A APIEL test, I don't think what I would say will in fact be what I think. Sorry. If that would make you happy, you may think about it as if you had "won" this discussion ;)
I don't really care about winning (or losing) the discussion Mosch, I think it was nice to share thoughts and ideas about this. I know what you mean by the way, sometimes I really can't find the words for what I want to say (being Dutch and all). Shame I suck at German, you guys are our neighbours and I even served my army-time in Germany. I should have paid more attention in highschool :)

Yeah well, I could have learned Dutch too, right? ;) You make great chocolate by the way :D

@declaration: Interestingly, the first thing you posted was "I want to be annoying so that people who eat meat understand that they are wrong in doing so". Doesn't really help your credibility, and it's one reason why I'm pulling your chain a little :p

I never ever said I want to be annoying. I just said "so what if we are annoyng".

Annoying as in annoying to people who get annoyed about having to go to places which cater for people who have different diets/ or occassionally eating a non meat meal.

Thats not annoying to me, but apparently is to alot of other people.

@chrisnic0

PLONK
guy, can you pleas move your ass out of this forum? youre amn anoying and agressive. cant you do a peacefull onversation?
stop feeding the troll.

chrisnic0 posted on Sep 17 2004 at 05:46 PM said:
1 - Good 4 u
2 - U were preaching bollocks that veggie are healthier
3 - Respect as in street cred? Or like Forum cred. Ive got about as much respect for you as I have 4 the fox thats just got decapitated by an angry hound.
4 - Are they fags? It was a general statement. might be true might not.
5 - Im 20. idiot
6 - Yes i am
7- FUCK OFF. Wow seriously that was the best comeback ever damn im offended, and really hurt.

How about I sit on a dildo?
On the healthy thing... animal fat is the killer if im not mitaken, something to do with cholestrol.

PinkSpider posted on Sep 17 2004 at 04:40 PM said:
Well yea you are; I just voiced my opinions on fox hunting saying im veggy, which I have been since I was 5. Then you come calling us all sorts of names which blatantly arent true. So what If I have pink hair, I like it and so do alot of other people (girls). I have not once had a go at any of you for eating meat, even though I dont agree with it.

LOL ahaha
So what If I have pink hair, I like it and so do alot of other people (girls).

(girls)??? Have you got something to tell us Pinkspider? You dont have to reassure urself, be happy with who you are.
Jesus i've been missing the obvious; Pinkspider is possible the gayest name i have ever heard, its sounds like a really skinny drag queen.
God your gay

xboxit posted on Sep 17 2004 at 04:49 PM said:
Your borring me, Please go
I don't sit on dildos, do you recomend it :huh: ???

Ask Pinkspider....

This flameage is pissing me off and derailing the thread. Chrisnic0, take some time to cool down. The rest of you stop feeding the trolls. I don't want to lock this topic but I can't see how it can go back to regular conversation again... prove me wrong please.

did anyone see the front of the telegraph this morning?

nice centre page picture of a protester with blood running down his head, caption was a quote from the police reading

"we only clubbed people on the head who needed clubbing"

or some such.

i personally completely agree with the action taken by the police, are they supposed to just stand back blanky whilst pro-hunt lobbyist charge at them, try and rip apart barriers and send a volley of punches at the officer, not bloody likely!

Pink hair is great (I had it for a while), but using it to justify "I don't have to listen to" is equivalent to "I'm tall, my argument is better than yours".

Keep on fucking the mainstream dude B) :rolleyes:

Rico posted on Sep 17 2004 at 05:04 PM said:
This flameage is pissing me off and derailing the thread. Chrisnic0, take some time to cool down. The rest of you stop feeding the trolls. I don't want to lock this topic but I can't see how it can go back to regular conversation again... prove me wrong please.
Heh heh, I've enjoyed reading this thread anyway :D.

declaration posted on Sep 17 2004 at 04:47 PM said:
I never ever said I want to be annoying. I just said "so what if we are annoyng".

Annoying as in annoying to people who get annoyed about having to go to places which cater for people who have different diets/ or occassionally eating a non meat meal.

Thats not annoying to me, but apparently is to alot of other people.

So you're saying you're annoying to people that are annoyed because you are so not annoying it annoys them? ;) You seem a lot more concerned about stating that you don't eat meat and everyone who does sucks. How about we conclude that we let each other have what he heart desires? I raise my steak in a toast to you: May your salad be fresh and tasty! :D

Back