Hunting And Today's Protest

chrisnic0 posted on Sep 17 2004 at 04:46 PM said:
1 - Good 4 u
2 - U were preaching bollocks that veggie are healthier
3 - Respect as in street cred? Or like Forum cred. Ive got about as much respect for you as I have 4 the fox thats just got decapitated by an angry hound.
4 - Are they fags? It was a general statement. might be true might not.
5 - Im 20. idiot
6 - Yes i am
7- FUCK OFF. Wow seriously that was the best comeback ever damn im offended, and really hurt.

How about you sit on a dildo?
I gather your pro hunt from this list of comments if not correct me on this ;) , but if you don't have respect for the fox that got it's head ripped off by hounds then how about we chase you across miles of countryside and through peoples backgardens and then when we catch you well rip you limb and let you die painfully rather than shooting you dead, and then when we've finished we'll smear your blood on the youngest member of our hunt. what dya think?

Now im not anti-hunting but i am anti posh bastards on horses chasing a helpless fox. Sorry if that offends anyone who goes hunting but the majority of huntsman i have seen ineterviewed etc have not been the farmers who's livestock the foxes kill but some elegantly spoken chap/lady on a horse who's primary goal is to chase a fox to death and go home when the parties over.

Foxes are a pest to farmers, and yes farmers do sometimes need to take action against them this should done using the following measures in my opinion:
1)Buying a nice accurate air rifle/rifle or shotgun.
2)Loading the gun.
3) Locating the fox,
4) Finally killing the fox with a clean shot to the head so it did not suffer at all.

I fully understand that foxes can destroy the livlehoods of farmers in the countryside but this doesn't need a large group of people to dress up and chase a fox till it's dead. Hunting dates way back and you will find that it was a past time of our kings and queens, if a common man/peasant/surf was ever caught hunting he would be killed/hung/beheaded etc, doesn't sound like a good past time to me.

Hope i've made myself clear and please do feel free to have a go at me but those are my views and im gonna stick by them.

Last edited by a moderator:
spray posted on Sep 17 2004 at 05:07 PM said:
i personally completely agree with the action taken by the police, are they supposed to just stand back blanky whilst pro-hunt lobbyist charge at them, try and rip apart barriers and send a volley of punches at the officer, not bloody likely!

Yeh i agree with you, thing is they didn't look like your average huntsman though, the majority of them looked like your average chav or football hooligan.

I like bacon sandwiches with HP sauce, but I don't like hunters who don't eat what they kill, posh toffs who think they're above everyone, and also those annoying horns they blow.

Oh yeh, to make matters worse I have a fluffy fox sitting next to my desk (and no, I didnt hunt it, it was made in Taiwan).

thebluenewt posted on Sep 17 2004 at 09:19 PM said:
This thread is damn funny.

Bollocks is vegetarianism healthier though, you can have a good diet or a bad diet either way.
Indeed, There are many fatty veggy foods. Although its Animal fats in which are the real problem health wise.

PinkSpider posted on Sep 17 2004 at 08:52 PM said:

Bollocks is vegetarianism healthier though, you can have a good diet or a bad diet either way.
Indeed, There are many fatty veggy foods. Although its Animal fats in which are the real problem health wise.

Fat isn't the only factor in a healthy diet.

thebluenewt posted on Sep 17 2004 at 11:12 PM said:

Indeed but cholestrol is.

PinkSpider posted on Sep 17 2004 at 10:32 PM said:
thebluenewt posted on Sep 17 2004 at 11:12 PM said:

Indeed but cholestrol is.

Errr, no. You need enough protein, iron, vitamins and all that crap. You even need some fat.

LHC posted on Sep 18 2004 at 02:22 PM said:
PinkSpider posted on Sep 18 2004 at 11:21 AM said:
I get a hell of alot of protein (its in the mejority of food I eat).
In this thread, PinkSpider admits loving the cock.
WTF. Grow up ffs. I thought this would be some useful input into the conversartion ffs.

And dont be bloody homophobic; im not gay but I have friends who are.

Jesus christ this is a thread about the hunting protest and a disscusion general goings on to do with the protest.

It is NOT a who's gay and who's not topic, and even if someone is homosexual thats their choice not your's, so don't be so immature who cares if someone has different sexual preferances to you it doesn't make them any less of a person than you are.

Also pinkspider is not gay.

LHC posted on Sep 18 2004 at 01:22 PM said:
PinkSpider posted on Sep 18 2004 at 11:21 AM said:
I get a hell of alot of protein (its in the mejority of food I eat).
In this thread, PinkSpider admits loving the cock.

For God's sake LHC, cant you just be cool for once and stop acting like the dick that you seem so fond of referencing...?

Cheers

Back