I am curious...

brucelong

Still Fresh
If I made a program as a executable, how could i remake it into a pandora use-able file that the pandora could execute? I don't own a pandora, but this is for a contest.

You need to write a PXML file and append that to either an ISO or a squashfs archive containing your data. For more details, check this page.

[edit]Pandora users can use the pnd_make.sh script in /usr/pandora/scripts to create this. Linux users can easily install squashfs support and append the PXML file on the cmdline. Windows users can use PNDTools. Mac users should switch OS :p [/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
[edit]Pandora users can use the pnd_make.sh script in /usr/pandora/scripts to create this. Linux users can easily install squashfs support and append the PXML file on the cmdline. Windows users can use PNDTools. Mac users should switch OS :p [/edit]

Do not feed the <operating system> fanboys.

You can also use pnd_make.sh in Linux :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back