I do not like wireless

Thanks, it both blows my mind yet seems completely possible based of the little I know about science. Still, just a hypothesis though. That one would be difficult to prove or disprove. It leaves a whole lot of I don't really know anything, and I have no way to know. But when I read the bible, I would say it is the truth. I've been reading Proverbs "the book of wisdom" and I have to say, I should have read this years ago nothing but good clean advice.

Well I have a friend that tried to explane some things to me. It was'nt until I meditated everyday for about a month or two that something happend. After it I understood him and then now not many understand me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not sure if Poe...

edit: which I guess is the aim of a successful Poe, but makes it all the more frustrating.

Here's your problem:

the little I know about science
For your own sake, buy some physics and chemistry textbooks. Read them carefully. Attend free lectures at a local university if they're available.

Learn about subjects you want to understand from people who know what they're talking about.

An infinite Pie would solve the food crisis, but it better not be steak & kidney.

Important spelling point here:

The Greek letter (and the irrational number associated with it) is "Pi"

The pastry-cased foodstuff is "Pie"

189015_10150118694129717_744594716_6258781_395909_n.jpg

`Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!' I shrieked upstarting -
`Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

I asked for objective evidence.

The first paragraph of that like includes the following:

demented

sickos. 

wicked!

abnormal

sinful

Later followed by:

GROSS AND DISGUSTING

nightmare

eerie

Woe

shame 

tragic

indoctrinated

sicko

Communist Subversion

sick!

shame

tragic.

sickos!

perverted

dishonour

GUILTY

Uhg. I am genuinely disgusted by the attitude of that article.

Even if I knew who wrote that article, I don't think I could find insults to describe them.

---

I'd also like to point out that the following argument (I'm not sure weather its been made or not, but if it were to be) is completely worthless:

I'd like to show you evidence of evil overlords controlling everything, but I can't because the evil overlords keep censoring it.
I was hoping for "git" to follow "communist subversion", that would at least have been high concept.

"Read the bible..." immediatelly made me stop reading.

No offence and please do hold on to and be proud of your beliefs.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P700 mit Tapatalk

Back