I don't understand

lilington

good morning,

I spend a lot of time by thinking about what should I do next and dont really want to write here but I can't see any other solution.

I am very patient but sometimes there is limit for everythings.

I ask for a refound for more than a year, at first Jacquelyn answered me and told me she will deal with it, then she said she was busy and she forgot. after that she said she sent me travel check I never received. I told her and she said she will resend again. since that, silent.

no answers from any email I send for more than a year. I still have how email discussion I don't know if I have to post it here as proof?

now I don't know what should I do to have my money back or if not too late send me the pandora, one of those 2 is ok.

the refound or the pandora and at least a word from the pandora team.

I hope this text will be usefull.

just quickly read those.

what I need is just an answer, I said it a lot of time, I am not in a hurry, I am patient. if they need time for refound or send the device, I can wait but the silence is bad.

just imagine you send money to someone you never seen and you trust but this person don't answer when you ask for the money, what will be your feeling?

1/too busy (but busy for 1year?)

2/happy and put your email in spam cause he stole your money

3/don't respect you

from now I still try to say to myselt it si anwer 1

just quickly read those.

what I need is just an answer, I said it a lot of time, I am not in a hurry, I am patient. if they need time for refound or send the device, I can wait but the silence is bad.

just imagine you send money to someone you never seen and you trust but this person don't answer when you ask for the money, what will be your feeling?

1/too busy (but busy for 1year?)

2/happy and put your email in spam cause he stole your money

3/don't respect you

from now I still try to say to myselt it si anwer 1
Did you read though those threads fully?

You need to.

I know it has been said about 500 times in these forums, but I have to repeat:

Craig/Jacquelin/OpenPandora ltd. (UK) are not part of this Pandora team here anymore out of many reasons,

the main ones are, that they do not deliver, sell things twice, let money disappear misteriously, do not refund and do not pay for parts.

ED/OpenPandora GMBH (Germany) is an entirely different matter and has the best support I know,

you are lucky if you ordered from him from the beginning and he is trying all he can to pay for OpenPandora ltds frauds "mistakes".

Just read the threads, is an interesting story too.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is definatly *NOT* #1. I'll let you juge if it's #2 or #3 for yourself.

On a related note EvilDragon is trying to fix the problem for a premium (actually he is willing to sell you a pandora for a reduced price if you can show him your order number from Craigx). You realy should contact him.

thank all of you for you reply, I will read those.

@sebt3 I think I'll do what you say preorder at reduce price after reading.

@lilington : EvilDragon isnt going on a preorder route. He will sell you a pandora once he have the device in hand to sell you. No more money out of your pocket until you get the device ;)

@sebt3 I don't understand this part, you mean he will reduce the price and then no more money until I get the pandora? or nothing to pay at all?

@lilington: Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear about your predicament along with the many other preorderers :( *huggles*

THIS is exactly why people should stop defending Craig and excusing his vile behaviour, and actually DO SOMETHING!

I'm telling you that :

1) The money you send to Craigx Is completly lost. No way to recover that.

2) ED will sell you a pandora at a discounted price (compared to the complete price on his store) to mitigate the lost for you

3) ED dont do preorders. He will want to see your money only once the pandora have been produced. You'll probably queued to get the device. But once ED request money, you'll have the device in your hand just after the shipping is done (count a week or so). No bullshit, no lies.

On a side note, your position in the delivery queue will be determined on how much you're willing to pay. Donators(flaged as such on the boards) reduce the price you need to pay to finally get the device. The more you pay, the earliest you'll get your pandora.

Read all the thread I gave you to know the details/complete story. Forget all the drama about Craigx, it doesnt deserve it : you have better things to do (or you live in UK and realy want to drive him in court, but that's an other story alltogether)

EDIT:

@Lolla : Unlike me you live in UK. Doing something is actually way easier for you than me...

@sebt3: Indeed, but as I'm not one of the preorderer's or anything, I can't do a whole lot. But I will be more than happy to help them in any way I can, IF they decide to do something. Donate and such for legal fees or anything else.

I am not in the UK so... but if you need my name for to do something I am your man

@sebt3 thanks for everything, I will read all the stories and tell you if I buy a pandora.

@ lilington : did you receive a survey from Craig asking you how you wanted to proceed as described in this thread?

I am sad to say your chances of getting a refund or Pandora from Craig are probably about the same as world peace, sure it could happen, but the chances are small enough it is pretty much worth discounting.

Best advice would be to pay the extra to ED and get a Pandora from him, it is really bad you have to pay extra money, but once you have your Pandora you will be welcomed into the Pandora community and hopefully really enjoy your device. With ED your money is safe, he will delivery, it will be on time, you'll have support if you need it.

Back