I Got Flamed!!!(read This)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, he has done well, one of the few people to get on here who has actually provoked some of the most unprovocable people on any board I know :) And I always assumed eveyone here was flame proof. I guess he's gone back to hicksville now. As for saying he can put a computer together: I reckon most people on here could do that blindfolded, and then program it. That's why we like the GP32.

Sadako posted on May 17 2004 at 09:26 PM said:
Regarding what someone said about GP32 aimed at people who build there own PCs..I know it is your opinion, but it might not be true..>.<; I cant build a PC and I am hopeless at anything related to windows, I just bought it for a new experience.. it seems like a great console. Also, I wish you people would stop insulting each other, that script in the previous 2 posts..I understood none of that, and I doubt someone who types like askquestion or whatever his name is understood it either. No point in saying clever jokes if they cant understand~!
Clever jokes aren't for their benefit, they're for ours. (I loved the Monty Python joke. :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Rigor Mortis posted on May 17 2004 at 09:38 PM said:
Regarding what someone said about GP32 aimed at people who build there own PCs..I know it is your opinion, but it might not be true..>.<; I cant build a PC and I am hopeless at anything related to windows, I just bought it for a new experience.. it seems like a great console. Also, I wish you people would stop insulting each other, that script in the previous 2 posts..I understood none of that, and I doubt someone who types like askquestion or whatever his name is understood it either. No point in saying clever jokes if they cant understand~!
Clever jokes aren't for their benefit, they're for ours. (I loved the Monty Python joke. :lol: )
"Hes not a troll, hes a very naughty boy!"

spray posted on May 17 2004 at 09:40 PM said:
Rigor Mortis posted on May 17 2004 at 09:38 PM said:
Regarding what someone said about GP32 aimed at people who build there own PCs..I know it is your opinion, but it might not be true..>.<; I cant build a PC and I am hopeless at anything related to windows, I just bought it for a new experience..  it seems like a great console. Also, I wish you people would stop insulting each other, that script in the previous 2 posts..I understood none of that, and I doubt someone who types like askquestion or whatever his name is understood it either. No point in saying clever jokes if they cant understand~!
"Hes not a troll, hes a very naughty boy!"
"Your mother was a N-Gage, and your father smelt of elderberries"

Wait, that wasn't clever, that was stupid. Oh well.

sayqustionsaskanswers posted on May 17 2004 at 08:32 PM said:
The guy that said he was 14 and more mature then me is an idiot. I bet all of you are idiots. Im not sure which of you are idiots but i know a few of you are. I think that i am smarter when it come to computers then most of you here. Hardware wise and maby even software wise. Im 15 and im learning c++ I already know how to take apart and put back togerther a computer. And no one ever tought me. I had to learn every thing by myself. I dont need this from anyone. I dont think anyone has the right to call me stupid.
Hmmm.... You do seem like the type of person to get wound up easily so you need to learn to accept that not everyone will agree with you. Personally I think the VIA EVE could be an interesting console, but I don't shout at everyone who disagrees with me because I respect that they have their own descisions and benchmarks are not available yet to change peoples opinions (and yes, it could be me who changes his mind).

Maybe if you explained why you feel a certain way about somthing you will create an interesting debate instead of a huge flaming session. It will also stop people thinking you are stupid because they will see what basis you have for your arguments.

Right - this has gone on long enough. Trolling is a pain in the ass, and just clogs the forums with crap. Yeas, it may be entertaining for a post or two, but it soon gets old.

Also, going into any community and openly insulting the members aint gonna win you ANY friends.

Also, respect that people have opinions other than yours.

If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Cheers

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back