I Got My Pandora

I dont see anything wrong with my quotes here on Opera Mini. Short story: crashed my car, posting with a Nokia 6630 from a hospital. I'm ~fine, broken lip and a bit shaken. Will check later (hoping today) with a real browser.
EDIT: Oh that. Something cut the line. Fixed hopefully.
Sorry for the noise.

Didn't want to start yet-another-thread, so I'm saying it here: I got my Pandora today! :D

Clean3d said:
Didn't want to start yet-another-thread, so I'm saying it here: I got my Pandora today! :D
Congrats - and good hear more are arriving!

I know everyone will tell me there is no point, but were you ever told your position in a queue, and/or what time did you order?

Last edited by a moderator:
SWEEEEEET! i got my pandora today! Proper words escape me at the moment....

the only thing wrong with mine is it has 2 A buttons on the game pad and no X.

/copydir said:

XD Thanks for making me laugh! Otherwise, how is it? I doubt you're going to send it back just for that. :p

amf66 said:
/copydir said:

XD Thanks for making me laugh! Otherwise, how is it? I doubt you're going to send it back just for that. :p
well here is my first post with my new Panda!
so far i LOVE IT! i did the hotfix2 and codec pack and everything seems to work great!
I have not gotten any of the emus working yet but i did have a go at pandorapanic. Thanks Pokeparadox i will be puting lots of time into that gem :p
ok off to try the new downloaded emus!

Wait till you hit the one week mark. This thing is addictive and you won't imagine life without it.

I need to send mine back for repairs, but I can't stand to be separated... I would make do with a broken unit! But I need to be sensible and post it off back to Craig <_<

Back