I Got My Pandora

I've been using my Pandora for about a month and it has been great though I still feel my Wiz is better for lower powered emulation and as a purely gaming device, its lighter and more portable and the OLED screen is just great.

Though I have no complaints about the Pandora so far, it is a powerful little thing and chugs away at my reasonably high work load I give it on the desktop and it has been emulating the PS1 very well. Something my Wiz was only able to do for FF7, everything else was slow, though hopefully PCSX4ALL gets better, but for now, I mostly use my Wiz for some homebrew, SNES, some PCSX, NES, GBA and GB emulation, my Pandora everything else.

Of course I don't carry my Wiz anymore since I got my Pandora but it is good on trips when I don't want such a *big/heavy* (it's not too bad) device in my pocket.

I absolutely love the Pandora, I think the SNES emulator on it needs some refinement though, the one on the Wiz I feel is much better. It could be because I am just so used to the interface and can load rom, state save, state load before I can even find the rom I want on my Pandora and loaded the rom, and then loaded my state save. Nothing wrong with the emulator itself, more the interface.

Back