I had a thread deleted in the iCP2 forum. Please find out why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShleeDragon

Pro-Catflip
Please find out why somebody deleted my iCP2 thread.. it was a piece of comedy. totally harmless.  Apparently we have to deal with the fun police since Wally left.

This is the second time I've had people delete something without sending me a message with a reason... If my thread broke some rule, I don't know what it is.

I didn't know the new mods were children.

Edit: Please tell your staff to tell people when and why they've deleted content... it's not a mods job to be invisible and clean quietly.

warning-from-the-fun-police.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I look at it (as a mod), I see this:

Topic hidden by hailrazer, Today, 01:11 PM
Topic not appropriate
It looks as though it fell foul of the forum's rule on obscenities

Also, although quite a few of us are techinically children - that doesn't mean we're incapable of responsible/mature behaviour!

Thanks for that Binky.

I don't agree that my thread had anything that could be considered "obscenity"... It was just a joke :)

OK, I've flagged this thread up for consideration by other mods.

I can't see this as any more obscene that DaMummy's HPIA quote...

It's not really a big deal.. the only reason I posted this is because I wasn't contacted by the mod with a reason. (If this isn't standard practice, it should be.)

I completely agree that thread is "stupid" and pointless.

:)

I'm sorry . I composed a pm to you and thought I sent it. Apparently not. My bad.

The rule that was broken is the rule we all agree to when we sign up and register at this site

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
While I agree it was intended as a harmless fun thread, it does break the rules it was sexually oriented.

Mods are not fun police but we are supposed to keep the site as it was intended by the owners.

Sorry for the mistake.

I applogise if this seemed overblown. I just wanted to make make people giggle.

Thanks for the message...

No it was my fault for not making sure the pm got through.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for you reply to my pm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back