I Have An Idea For People Who Play Mmorpgs

pool34

Ok well... do you think that it would be usefull in an online rpg to be able to get a loan small or big? I dont want to give to much details but, lets say you want a loan of 40 gold (or whatever) and you go to my website and put in how much you want and then i set a time and place and we meet and i give you a loan... dont worry about the details on how I would make it work, im just wondering if you think it would be usefull.

It wouldnt be bad or anything... I would be the only one that could get messed up

Hello, I am the prince of Nigeria. I have fled the country after a recent coup and I am interested in speaking with you regarding a deal of mutual financial benefit in remission of 400 GOLD PIECES to your WoW account for safekeeping due to the delicate political situation at hand. Please contact me immediately. :rolleyes:

Visit Yahoo Italia!

Great this has turned into crap fest '99..... oh well..... i wasnt trying to do anything bad but whatever, i thought it was an interesting idea but if you want to make it into something bad then whatever.

Great this has turned into crap fest '99.....

... no, that was 7 years ago. This is altogether new and improved .. intar-web style :D

I think a better ruse would be to offer free puppies, or imps or something ... then when the unsuspecting greedy bastard shows up for his free fuzzy animal .. THWACK!! Slay his ass, and take all his stuff. Much more profitable B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok well... do you think that it would be usefull in an online rpg to be able to get a loan small or big? I dont want to give to much details but, lets say you want a loan of 40 gold (or whatever) and you go to my website and put in how much you want and then i set a time and place and we meet and i give you a loan... dont worry about the details on how I would make it work, im just wondering if you think it would be usefull.

and what exactly would you get in return

how would you "recoup" your losses if they do not pay

Hello, I am the prince of Nigeria. I have fled the country after a recent coup and I am interested in speaking with you regarding a deal of mutual financial benefit in remission of 400 GOLD PIECES to your WoW account for safekeeping due to the delicate political situation at hand. Please contact me immediately. :rolleyes:

Visit Yahoo Italia!

:lol:

Hmm i have not completely thought of how.. i was not gunna think about it if everyone thought it was a horrible idea... but nobody has answered if its a usefull idea or not.

Hmm i have not completely thought of how.. i was not gunna think about it if everyone thought it was a horrible idea... but nobody has answered if its a usefull idea or not.

Nope. Not insurable, not condoned by blizzard, and pretty much pointless. Not to mention it violates most eulas of most mmorpgs.

ok well... anyways besides all this.. im lol2232 if you remember me.. for some reason my lol2232 account was banned though

Back