I have decided

Funky that we get to experiment this case. it is really interesting.

The Pandora is a hardware with no marketing/publicity going on. People reach it by recommendation or by reviews on the more tech side of the internet.

It is usual that we tend to think people would research before purchasing. I do research everything I buy lots of time before, not only tech, I do that for washing machines and everything else that strikes on my money too hard.

We understand once Pandora starts publicity/marketing, we are bound to see sales rise, as such an unique/powerful piece of hardware is bound to make a difference to a lot of people who simply don´t know it exists. But we are sure to see a lot more cases like such too.

Emiger47 stated his reasons. The OP team did its part to serve.

Greatest part of it all, is that we, as a community, get to experiment the case, analyse both ends, throw our opinions around. :)

If he got a damaged product three times in a row. Id argue he can think whatever he wants about the quality.

Emphasis on the IF. I'd like to hear ED's side of the story through and through. Although I don't know how professional it'd be to blab on here :)

If he got a damaged product three times in a row. Id argue he can think whatever he wants about the quality.
True, but I doubt ED forgot to thoroughly check the second and third units sent to Emil, and it's highly suspect that these errors in quality happened during shipping. On a positive note though it shows how much Openpandora goes the extra mile to help its customers.

True, but I doubt ED forgot to thoroughly check the second and third units sent to Emil, and it's highly suspect that these errors in quality happened during shipping. On a positive note though it shows how much Openpandora goes the extra mile to help its customers.

Yes, ED has been very helpful and I appreciate the Pandora project very much. I must be very unlucky, but anyway I will send it in for a refund next week.

Well while I respect your opinion I am a bit surprised you did not do much work on researching the pandora also um ... why did you open a whole new page to announce your opinion ? ⬇⬅▶◀

Back