I have faith in GP32

E

extremegamer

My last 3 post were informational and I've been reading many posts and replies on the boards and my mind has been made up. I AM GOING TO PURCHASE a GP32.

For some reason I have faith in this system, even though right now it has a mild case of Atari syndrome. I believe with the release of this system in Europe, many great things will come from it. It seems to have unlimited potential, especially for individual programers, and we'll probably see more and better quality home brewn games once more people start getting their hands on this in Europe. By no means is this system ever going to die, the only death would be from commercial games, but home brewn games should be around for years. Thanks all for your posts and replies. I hope my next post will be asking...HOW DO I WORK THIS THING???!!??

Thanks all.

dont worry you will not regret it its a great system some how i am drawn to failing console's i have a dreamcast but it still lives in my eys and the gp32 is the damn best thing out there for mobile emulation and multimedia center (lol) the divx player is cool invest in gp cinema or movie park and you can sit back on the pan and watch a film haaaa
which reminds me i poo so much now I have my gp32 because its an exuse to play and god knows haw many busses i have missed lol

Mine just came today, but I ordered the damn smc cards somewhere else seperately and the damn things havn't come yet. :angry:

At the moment it's just a white plastic brick.

GOD DAMN IT, I just got word from my Fiance that her cell phone bill is $140 dollars and now i have to take my GP money and help her pay it. I"M GOING TO CHOKE HER!!!!

Why do you have to help pay? Seriously, unless you ran up the charges, she needs to learn how to budget for herself. :p

unit3 posted on Aug 29 2003 said:
Why do you have to help pay?
even if he doesn't, as her fiancee, he likely feels he should help out the person he is going to marry

though had she been you're girl friend I'd have said let her sort herself, with you only paying for any calls you made

re: diverted cash, I have the same problem with my wife,
my wife: yes love you can get the thing you've been after for a while, oh wait I forgot to take this bill into account, oh well you now can't get you're whatever

me: but I earned some cash this week, that is over what normally comes in

my wife: yes but the money isn't there anymore its gone out on xxxx bill

me: grits teeth, gets on with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back