I Have The New Blus

DaveC posted on Dec 14 2004 at 08:43 PM said:
The way I see it is that Gamepark has two choices:

1) Do nothing and lose many sales and possibly go out of business.
2) Fix it and sell more units and stay around for awhile.

I wonder what option they will chose ;) I think we have a good idea, they aren't exactly brilliant.

Ha, they should just release the successor, 100% compatible without screen issues but more ram, buttons and processor.
That's it. :)

Last edited:
Bast - the GPEngine app is more than playable as it is without having saves. it's true a couple games don't work properly (that I'd like to) and it sucks not having neutopia but there's way more than enough perfectly playable games that run on it, look and sound + play great. remember this system came out at a time when everything wasn't all "battery back-up" so lots of games have passwords (... I know.. but it's something) or no saves at all. and they were designed to play that way anyway.

GP32 scene has long been one of compromise. Perhaps we'll see another emu that surpasses GPEngine in quality someday for GP32, I doubt it.. but so what, it's still more than enough of a good time, you know?

and if you MUST RPG, there's more than enough that run well on OSnes9x with saves (and coming up when MD gets saves properly as well)

EvilDragon posted on Dec 14 2004 at 10:10 PM said:
DaveC posted on Dec 14 2004 at 08:43 PM said:
The way I see it is that Gamepark has two choices:

1) Do nothing and lose many sales and possibly go out of business.
2) Fix it and sell more units and stay around for awhile.

I wonder what option they will chose ;)  I think we have a good idea, they aren't exactly brilliant.

Ha, they should just release the successor, 100% compatible without screen issues but more ram, buttons and processor.
That's it. :)

Well it seems they can't even get all GP32s with near identical specs to be compatible. If they upgrade anything expect that even less will be compatible ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ralp99 posted on Dec 14 2004 at 10:56 PM said:
Bast - the GPEngine app is more than playable as it is without having saves. it's true a couple games don't work properly (that I'd like to)
not a problem since Dai Makaimura (GnG) now works great on DrMD!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back