I May Or May Not Cancel My Order

Are you going to cancel your order?

• Maybe

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters

woot-go-you.jpg

Wow, this thread didn't even get one post before it went downhill. Bravo everyone! You guys are getting better at this. :lol:

Exophase said:
Is anyone else starting to wonder why mali has all these pictures? :a

Yes, yes I have!

Between all these.... odd images, pippi and the dark Gothic picks - I'm getting worried. Maybe we should start an Intervention thread??

funny-pictures-intervention-cat-keeps-you-from-drinking.jpg

You're on thin ice, mali - We're only going to do it because we CARE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted maybe also.

Actually it's funny.. When I first looked at it I thought to myself "well, i'm gonna pick the bottom one, because not as many people would have, because the top one seems like the more typical option" Then I thought "screw it, that's what everyone else would be thinking" so I picked the bottom one and bam! i was right.. more people had chosen the bottom maybe.

So, to make this thing funnier, gay people pick the bottom maybe, and straight people pick the top one.

The poll needs an indifferent option for those of us who don't care. What about 'eventually'?

Finally, a decent poll !!!!!
I'm a maybe.
Ummmm... wait there....
Didn't see the other option.
Yea wait there, I'm a maybe.

Maybe... We should cancel our order numbers, but not our actual orders. This way, our order cannot be canceled because the order number will not exist. Maybe.

Might just send openpandorasales an email 3 or 4 years after we get our Pandoras, cancelling. Wouldn't mean anything but, well, at least I get the rush of canceling XD

Cancel somebody else's order. That way you get the satisfaction of displaying your displeasure, and retain the possibility of getting a unit.

Back