I Meeted Bosbeetle!

GizmoTheGreen said:
puppydee said:
Get a dog! stupid thread :ph34r:

never a dog, but cats, lots of em
only animals we do have, is a budgie :)
I think he will like the pandora...
In an attempt to make this thread relevant, has anybody thought of an animal sim, like with aquariums? I have a copy of Aquazone for PC, it's quite excellent. You breed, feed, and watch your fish grow. Simple concept, can be quite interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jourdy288 said:
In an attempt to make this thread relevant, has anybody thought of an animal sim, like with aquariums? I have a copy of Aquazone for PC, it's quite excellent. You breed, feed, and watch your fish grow. Simple concept, can be quite interesting.
For some reason, that reminds me of MOPy Fish (anyone else remember this thing? :p). It was bizarrely compelling, and perhaps a bit more hands-on than Little Computer People (the Amiga version of which is available from one of my favourite legal emulation resources).

I'd certainly be interested to see such a thing, though if nothing happens I'll always have an LCP on-board. :p

I Meated Bosbeetle!

starshiptrooperscasper.gif

whoa, slow down! we just meated yesterday, of course we're just friends.

MonkeyChops said:
whoa, slow down! we just meated yesterday, of course we're just friends.
Does he know, looks like more from your pic ;)

Prometheus said:
Jourdy288 said:
For some reason, that reminds me of MOPy Fish (anyone else remember this thing? :p ). It was bizarrely compelling, and perhaps a bit more hands-on than Little Computer People (the Amiga version of which is available from one of my favourite legal emulation resources).

I'd certainly be interested to see such a thing, though if nothing happens I'll always have an LCP on-board. :p
Oi, I had a MOPy fish, unfortunately it died with my computer.

Back