I messed up my chances with a girl

I just fucked up my chances for a girl I like.

Like REALLY fucked up.

Here's the thing, I was chatting with her and I knew she liked (not now probably) me. She logs onto her friends account and confesses to me. Since I didn't really like that friend of her I turned her down. She starts talking about me and the girl I like and asks how I feel for her. Trying to be gentle to her I go on about now being interested in anyone and that i'm not really after something at the moment.

Then here is the big 'shock' (which you've probably guessed). It was her, and she dislikes me now for being "totally lame and gay".

I fucked up...

Any thoughts/ideas

(any comments flaming me is unnecessary. I know that shit...)

edit: mini typo

Last edited:
Awe, high school dramas? I remember those days.

If it makes you feel any better, I talk to a lot more computers than I ever talk to girls, so you're still one step ahead of me in the social market, ha ha ha.

My wife used ICQ's random chat feature and sent me a message, "I'm bored. Wanna Chat?" My first words to her were, "Sure, I have nothing better to do." How's that for romance. :)

My wife used ICQ's random chat feature and sent me a message, "I'm bored. Wanna Chat?" My first words to her were, "Sure, I have nothing better to do." How's that for romance. :)

Better that than Camroulette. I'm not sure "Wow, you're the first guy who hasn't got his dick out" would be a great start. Poor kids these days, they're going to have disturbing lives.

This guys account has been deleted as I've noticed he has posted a lot of random offensive bullshit which other mods have deleted in the past few days.

extra info: it wasn't her. (or so she says)

Im not going to evade ban or anything just letting you know.

Is swearing not allowed? because I think that is why i got banned.

Bye people...

This guys account has been deleted as I've noticed he has posted a lot of random offensive bullshit which other mods have deleted in the past few days.
Cant say it was more than once.

My then-gf-now-wife thought I was some guy who totally jerked around someone she knew; she hit me up in _IRC_ (we both suck :p ) to give me a pile of grief, thinking I was this other guy.

I turned it around and said we shoudl meet over coffee to discuss it, since it was so weird.. I knew people she was talking about, and couldnt' believe they'd be making up all this shit she was spewing about me (since I didn't know she thought I was someone else.)

See, I turned a flaming mad chick into a date .. win ;)

jeff

I met my wife on Yahoo chat.

If that doesn't make you feel better: YOU HAVE NO SOUL!

Why in god's name would that make anyone feel better about anything? Meeting a wife is generally a good thing. I'd be happy to meet someone on Yahoo or anywhere else, I'm not ashamed of what medium of communication is used to find happiness.

I've IMed about 140 people on one dating site alone, guess how much luck I've had with that ;p (and no I'm not a 50 year old goblin or something)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, in seriousness, if she is really that immature you are better off without her. Find a nice cougar or something to take care of you.

the person who like(s/d?) me still haven't done anything. I think she forgave me, but her friends oh god they're mad xD

edit: her friends doesn't dare tell her :/

edit2: they made me tell her LOL. she seems calm, but probably mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I met my wife on Yahoo chat.

If that doesn't make you feel better: YOU HAVE NO SOUL!

Why in god's name would that make anyone feel better about anything?

Yeah... I feel "Yahoo Chat" might need some definition, but I don't want to horrify anyone. "Cesspit" almost begins to cover it.

There are people who actually talk to women, face-to-face. Can you believe it? For the rest of us, the Internet is the ice-breaker of all ice-breakers.

But, like you say, happy endings. So who am I to complain?

Thank god it wasn't Camroulette, I suppose.

Yes, who are you to complain... That "face-to-face" line is some condescending bullshit dude. The internet is just one more means to an end. Doesn't make people automatically afraid of women in person.

I spent a good long time in yahoo chat rooms, meeting girls. I was also going out and meeting girls on the town. Personally I think that the chat rooms really beefed up my confidence in the outside world, although any relationships that I started online always ended in utter disaster. My brother actually met his wife online though, and they're very happy.

I guess I'm the only one that met their spouse the old school way, in person.

Back