I Need A Gp2X Diagram With All Details

renejr902

Website
Visit site
i tried to do the gba mod d-pad. but i cant get the left way to work. my father found that left signal is in a mid layer. he thinks the board has 6 mid layer. so he ask me if someone has a gp2x diagram.

thanks for answer.

renejr902 said:
i tried to do the gba mod d-pad. but i cant get the left way to work. my father found that left signal is in a mid layer. he thinks the board has 6 mid layer. so he ask me if someone has a gp2x diagram.

thanks for answer.
No chance, i´ve asked 1000 times GPH for that, but its still NDA :( .

Gtx.,
andY

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe someone could reverse-engineer the board a.k.a rip it apart
or maybe using xrays and trying to figure the conecctions out, i mean, using exposition from diferent angles, so you could have a triangulable vision of the board's cooper.
Never done it but thouhgt it could be doable

i got the left working. in total the board has 6 mid layer. somewhere in the mid layer 3 theres a small point that connect with the mid layer 4 for the left signal. near the center of the joystick. i have to made a hole in the middle of the board. i will tell you more soon. and i will try to add pictures. but my father has my gp2x right now, so i cant post any picture.

renejr902 said:
i got the left working. in total the board has 6 mid layer. somewhere in the mid layer 3 theres a small point that connect with the mid layer 4 for the left signal. near the center of the joystick. i have to made a hole in the middle of the board. i will tell you more soon. and i will try to add pictures. but my father has my gp2x right now, so i cant post any picture.

Why is such a simple thing like a joypad so complicated? Isn't that against the idea of good engineering (that the simplest solution is best)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back