I need some suggestions for my site

crazeeplaya

That's the way I like it
As many of you will know, I have just made a website devoted to wind-ups icons & backgrounds. After a few teething problems the site is now working very well.

What I need from you guys are some suggestions as to what features I could add to my site.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :D

its great you are looking at different hosts.. Those pop ups were getting on my nerves. :) although there still is a pop up.. But what can ya do. As far as suggestions. I would do the backend differently (but you already knew that. :) ) and I hate frames.. but thats just my opinion. Also, I was thinking this morning, and I might write up a quick page, that you could use as your Submit link, that would give them an upload button, (to upload the pic), and a name so they can get credit.. And then I would autmatically convert that into an email to you and have it send. But I don't know if I have the time to do that yet. And I don't know how I would do multiple photos :( Another Suggestion would be to do a couple tutorials that will teach someone to get the correct colors and such so they can make their own (maybe a Photoshop and that other Photo prog. :) ). Thats about all I can think of for now.

~DWN

I have added a "how to" describing how to make your own backgrounds and icons and tweaked a couple more things. :)

I am going to go and play scrabble now :huh: :D

The method is almost exactly the same for Photoshop

One small thing - it's totally different in Photoshop, lol ! I wrote about it somewhere, let's see if I can dig it out ... *searches board*

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?act=S...=ST&f=16&t=1890

Rather comprehensive method, you're free to shove that on your site, and not obliged, but welcomed to give credit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico, thanks for putting me straight. :unsure:

I have added your method to my site :D

Thank you Rico.. thats exactly what I was looking for. (personally anyway) Cause saving the color table in Photoshop did jack... :) Crazeeplaya, I will see if I can help you during this next week to automate some of the work on your end.

Back