New Site!

Splinter

Donny, England (follow signs that say craphole)
Website
gp32place.150m.com
Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that i have made a website devoted to the GP32. I know the design isnt great and there is not much on it atm but that will change soon.

Feel free to make any suggestions or post ideas no this topic or to my email (on the site).

Finnally what do you think of the review of sonic 2, i know its not good but do you think the idea of a score for graphics, gameplay etc is a good idea.

hey great work :)
carry on & don't forget to put more rom test for exemples ;)

A good idea would be to put the "main part" into an iframe, so the rest of the page wouldnt have to reload each time. this will also make creating new pages easier.

Keep it up, especially the rom review part...

Also, regarding your gigas stuff. check out the link in my sig, about the gigas resource site, maby you want to submit your stuff there

Splinter posted on Aug 13 2004 at 05:58 PM said:
i have submitted some of my stuff to your site (most i think) but when i sent more nothing seemed to happen although that was with the old site design that you had.
I dont think pinkspider takes emails, please email them to me. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
reminds me alot of my own site only it looks 10x better :p i'm not very creative.

Splinter posted on Aug 13 2004 at 06:06 PM said:
can i just send you my gfx_charset or do you need me to zip and stuff first
send it and ill do all that stuff...

Anything to update the site, it hasnt been very active l8ly

Splinter posted on Aug 13 2004 at 06:02 PM said:
Any ideas for more faq's and would anyone recomend any rom reviews
Concerning Rom Reviews here are some ideas :
- Mario Kart
- Mega Bomberman
- Defender of Oasis (Game Gear)
- Final Fantasy 1(Wonderswan)
- Soccer Kid (GBA)
- Xenon 2 (Atari ST)
- Another World (Atari St or Megadrive)
- Ultraman Super Nintendo (to feel what is a BAD game)

feel free to ask me more , I got alot of ideas & I love to read review :)

Concerning GP32 games review then anyone would be great coz it's quite rare around the web so a new opinion would be appreciate :)

Your site isn't working with (older versions?) mozilla, has one million pop-ups, one of those pop ups tries to install spyware, the design is awful and looks unprofessional and the content of your page is barely worth the advert here.

Also i know there isnt that much atm but these things do take time, 16 gigas characters is good content and they take ages to do. As for the pop-ups i only get one or two neither try to install spyware. If your gonna criticise me at least make it constructive or if you think you could do so much better then go ahead and show me how its supposed to be done ya stupid newb.

Splinter posted on Aug 13 2004 at 07:00 PM said:
What? The pop-ups must be from my host so that aint my fault and why are ya being like that, i dont see you doing anything for the community.
don't worry & don't take care of that ;)

oh I think you should edit your signature by puting your website adress as a link like that we would be able to click directly in it :)

Back