I Ordered A Gp2x From Www.gp2x.co.uk........

tgg

I ordered a gp2x from http://www.gp2x.co.uk/ on monday nite i'm here in california btw and i chose ups worlwide express 24-48 hours shipping and i still havent recieved the package. they did not give me a ups tracking # just a order #. does any1 know if i call them do they have a way on the phone to punch in the order to track a order?
i ask cause they are close weekends thax........

Crazy Goat

First off - why did you order from the UK?

I would have just went on LikSang or Play-Asia and gotten it, there are no currency conversions to worry about (not sure if they handle their business the same way.)

Anywho - send them a note, requesting this information. Assuming that you didn't pay for USPS, and you are mistaken.

Mudi

You're pushing your luck little man
Website
mudiweb.com
Or gp32z... They're somewhere in California, IIRC.

Often these things are 1-2 days late, so the best we can give you really is "go with it".

tgg

Crazy Goat posted on Apr 7 2006 at 09:45 PM said:
First off - why did you order from the UK?

I would have just went on LikSang or Play-Asia and gotten it, there are no currency conversions to worry about (not sure if they handle their business the same way.)

Anywho - send them a note, requesting this information. Assuming that you didn't pay for USPS, and you are mistaken.

I did send them a note but stupid me i forgot to email the order # with my note i sent them but now its to late to them to reply cause looks like they are closed until monday.

actually it is ups worldwide express 24-48 hours delivery that i chose. shipping was 24.99.

Last edited by a moderator: