Email Received

Well I guess I'm in the second batch then, as I have not got an email after ordering 19th Sept.

Never mind the second batch will be better as they will have sorted out all the problems you guys will get with the first batch :lol:

One question though I thought the delay was so the units could be checked after people had reported problems. The email just states the problems and tells us how to fix it!!! am I missing somethig?

gazcart, they removed units with terrible problems. These minor, easy-fix "problems" don't really count. You won't be getting a unit with dead pixels unless the postman sits on it.

Well I guess I'm in the second batch then, as I have not got an email after ordering 19th Sept.

Never mind the second batch will be better as they will have sorted out all the problems you guys will get with the first batch :lol:

One question though I thought the delay was so the units could be checked after people had reported problems. The email just states the problems and tells us how to fix it!!! am I missing somethig?

If I get this right, they will continue shipping units tomorrow. So don't kill your hopes yet. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I hope your right sweetfish 30ish units sure doesn't seem like loads of preorders to me :)

yey :D received my email....16th Nov 22:28pm AND it was my birthday!

edit: wonder whether the gp2x was sent earlier in the day and so i might receive it this coming morning :ph34r:

oh i and ordered 16th sep (2months is the longest i've waited for something after paying without complaining!)

ah just thought even if i do get mine in the next couple of days i don't like FPS much...(might regret saying that :unsure: )... so i hope this will be the start of the flood of new games devs are on the brink of releasing ;)

So, since a lot of you received that mail yesterday, did anyone receive the gp2x today already? :D

Mine will be here before 1pm today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Then the fun really starts!!! :)

This is my first venture with a GP product....

:)

Also would like to say a big thanx to Craig and Jacquelyn.....:) THANX!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you know , the Gpx2`s are sent out by royal mail special delivery ,when you send something (by special) on a friday you are told there is no next day service and it will arrive for monday ,but this in most cases is incorrect and saturday delivery will be achieved (just not guaranteed).

from a gp32_console owning postman wishing he hadnt waited until the 31st of October to order his Gpx2.

Back