An Update

:D,

I guess this means things are about to get a whole lot more interesting ;). Time to get stuck into the 1st wave of releases and really get the community measure of the device.

If your into getting the most out of the hardware the GP2X offers a tantalising platform for some great things :D.

Really looking forward to seeing what emerges between now and Christmas software wise (esp. looking forward to all the fantastic Linux patches for Open2x that people has suggested they can do in there sleep ;) in various threads ;)).

Today is dragging sooooo much. I must have check here and my mail atl east 10 times already today

*sits waiting patiently for MSN to say "1 New Message"*

great news Craig, thanks a LOT for all your hard work and your staffs...

DJWillis: I too can't wait to see what comes out over the next couple of months, should be interesting... once mine arrives I'm going to start work on something :) still not sure what, I've got a little something in planning right now... but stupidly busy at work right now, so home time is generally eat and sleep lately lol

I'm expecting my MSN to put it in junk mail, thats what it always seems to do when i'm waiting for an Email.

.....I've just realised i don't think anyone is going to be at my house tomorrow when it gets delivered :blink:

I'm expecting my MSN to put it in junk mail, thats what it always seems to do when i'm waiting for an Email.

.....I've just realised i don't think anyone is going to be at my house tomorrow when it gets delivered :blink:

yeah, I'm expecting hotmail to that too just to piss me off...

and thats why I got my delivery address changed to work, cus I didnt trust my house mates to answer the door and sign for it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Packets are sent special delivery so thats the royal mail postman and not parcelforce !!!

Thank God for that. I used to work for Parcel Farce and you should see the terrible state some people's parcels get into. (I worked for a few months in the complaints/enquiries office. You eventually become completely desensitised to people screaming in your face.)

"Here's your torn box of GP2X shards, sir."

Last edited by a moderator:
I had 1 new Email in my inbox...I logged in....Car insurance ad....slit wrists

same here, do you want to satisfaction? herbal secrets.......... i opened it anyway just to make sure craigix hadnt done it for a joke. it wasn't you craigix was it? can i have the herbs?

I must say I can't wait to try it, but I have mario kart DS to tide me over :p

IT ROCKS!!!

Still not sure about SD card speed though???? is 60x alright??? Will movies lag???

Hello, does anyone know what date the pre orders cut off or what was counted as a pre order? I'm hoping that mine comes with those free head phones and carrycase! It did say while stocks last.

Back