An Update

from what the gp32z person told me on AIM they expect the units by end of this week, probably friday or so. and its 3 day shipping from there so early next week most likely! :D

from what the gp32z person told me on AIM they expect the units by end of this week, probably friday or so. and its 3 day shipping from there so early next week most likely! :D
Cool, I especially want to show my little brother the GP2X. I hope an update comes out for the SNES emu before then, but I'm sure a ton of games work ok on it right now.

Thanx,
Stan

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Im glad I updated my shipping when I did. :) you better watch out Craig I plan to pimp mine as hard as I can, and guess who Im sending the "customers" to.

Well maybe not all of them. B)

Sweet! I hope when I check my email after class about 13hrs from now that I'll have my confirmation email!

the anticipation is makin me all squirly. Anyone have any ideas on how long shipping will take for the base shipping option to the USA? (california to be specific) I know next to nothing about shipping regularities :p

I think stoning us to death with Gamekings would be more cost-effective.

Anyway, good to hear the good news.

Excellent news Craigx, I cannot wait but i'll keep my fingers crossed till I get the shipping mail, hopefully no last minute disasters. /me considers taking the rest of the week off work :)

Hello Everyone,

You *should* all begin recieving (en mass) confirmation emails today.

As long as the post office are able to collect all the post bags a huge amount of the preorders will be on the way when you read this (unless you are a night owl).

Craig,

many thanks for the helpful update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back