An Update

Now i wish i had ordered mine direct... oh well, an additional week won't kill me.

FAO Craigix:

I prescribe several pints down the local and a read of the paper.

Nice one....

Easy now .

B)

FAO Craigix:

I prescribe several pints down the local and a read of the paper.

Nice one....

Easy now .

B)

at this time of the day? the sun is hardly past the yard arm, are you some sort of alcho-frolic old chap?

i'd recommend a good stiff bloody mary and a bacon butty at this time of the day

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, I just got my 2GB SD card from newegg.com today, so I'm all ready for my GP2X. I ordered from gp32z.com so it will take a little longer, but as long as I get it before Thanksgiving, the 24th, I can show it off to my family.

Edit: Oops, forgot to tell Craig thanx, thanx Craig.

Thanx,
Stan
2gb cards won't work in the gp2x yet - only upto 1gb. Somthing on the Q&A page on their site said it would be another YEAR before these will be usable!

PS. Great work Craig.

You know whats funny all the people who were bitching about craigix and how he was going to steal everyones money yesterday are now licking his virtual arse! What an ironic world we live in...

Anyway thanks for the update craigix :D

You know whats funny all the people who were bitching about craigix and how he was going to steal everyones money yesterday are now licking his virtual arse! What an ironic world we live in...

Let's hope he's lying for a laugh.

*Lights the blue touch paper and steps well back*

I though he only offered obscure korean handhelds, :blink: you can get everything on the internet nowerdays.

I remember craigix saying that they were going to have a party at GBAx when the units were released and that locals could pop in and pick up their new toys. I wonder if that will still be happening with craigix being a little tired stress-puppy now? Not that I will be popping in for the party, with me being on the other side of the planet and all.

I have lurked here without posting, but got to say thanks to Craig for his work in bringing us these machines from Korea.

I too have just registered to give my thanks for all the work Craig has put into this. My wife preordered me a GP2X in September for my birthday (see why I married her?), but because it wasn't going to arrive in time, they printed her a gift certificate that she could give me on my actual birthday.

That was a nice touch, I thought :)

Soon I shall be able to play Super Mario Allstars at work!

I have lurked here without posting, but got to say thanks to Craig  for his work in bringing us these machines from Korea.

I too have just registered to give my thanks for all the work Craig has put into this. My wife preordered me a GP2X in September for my birthday (see why I married her?), but because it wasn't going to arrive in time, they printed her a gift certificate that she could give me on my actual birthday.

That was a nice touch, I thought :)

Soon I shall be able to play Super Mario Allstars at work!

Welcome on board. ;)

What great news to wake upto in the morning, thanks for the update Craigix.

I, like probably many others have a quick question:

Over the last few days you have tested loads of GP2X's, have you noticed any of the recurring problems which have been flooding this site over the last week?

Thanks again, now I'm off to play spot the postman. :D

:D :D :D Thank You Craigix!!! :D :D :D

Good work on going the extra mile by checking the units first, should mean for a very happy community of first takers.

Once again thanks! B)

Back