I Think I Am Becomming Obsessed

i had a dream that in a sainsburys bargain bin they where selling fox cubs for 99p each, but i was 20p off... then i woke up O.O

I get that way whenever I order anything off the internet. Even if its like blank DVDs. As soon as I order it I want it sooo bad.

lmfao, somebody actually noticed and said something about it.

As for me, I was sitting in an empty cubicle, relaxing. Then I guess this "boss" person rolled around, tellin me to get back to work. So I picked up my gp2x and got back to tetris.

Guess you gotta earn your keep.

edit: got*

I have not yet recieved my GP2x yet, should be here in a day or two but......

Last night I had a bizzare dream. I was sitting in a history class (strange as i am 29!) but the teacher was showing us some photos but instead of actual photos he had GP2x to show them on!!!!! but not only that but it was white and he had 3 of them.....now that's just not fair!!!!!!

Yes i am strange.

:blink:

I will be making good use of my gp2x to show some renders of my 3d work to people. Gonna be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't dreamed of the GP2X per se, but I sometimes dream of finding old game consoles in closets and stuff. Atari's, Nintendo's, Sega's, etc... That and I dream about my ex a whole lot... and about travelling.

Well how could you not become obsessed? I mean how long have we wanted a portable all-in-one classic emu fun box machine thingy...

Back