I Think I've Went Insane.

d25de1e4999e.jpg

*sigh* never thought i'd make a confirmed joke but..

Confirmed- every Pandora is blessed by the Virgin Mary.

rmm21 said:
(naw)mcx said:
DroneB Dev said:
hey have you checked the pandora's sensitive spot?, maybe you should get some epoxy on it.
to make it more waterproof
2rrs9pd.jpg

Seems OK, don't want to risk it, this is the first one :/

Wow that is some fantastic tech. I knew a year of waiting would be used wisely in finding the highest quality materials. It really looks great in white and gray too. Steve Jobs helped on this one. I can tell.
wow they even shipped it with a new rev board, since the last one did say "do not touch when live".

hmm, i need to get some free time to get my paperdora done

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all pretty mind blowing!!!

Can you guys put some love up on the youtubes please?????????

(naw)mcx said:
(I also love that 77% of the people who looked at this thread are commenting. Mind you, this is the first Pandora out there, it's a bit of a big deal)

I'd post something but I don't have an account. Hope I don't ruin the percentage.

2zz3qmb.jpg

This is our impressive N64 emulator, we have Rogue Squadron Working!
Em, about the skin color... I was clinging the Pandora... really hard.

Jourdy288 said:
2zz3qmb.jpg

This is our impressive N64 emulator, we have Rogue Squadron Working!
Em, about the skin color... I was clinging the Pandora... really hard.
Cool!

Hey guys, I've got an idea! How about we keep saving the same image over and over again with not-very-high-quality JPEG compression and see how bad the visual artifacting can get!

Vorporeal said:
Hey guys, I've got an idea! How about we keep saving the same image over and over again with not-very-high-quality JPEG compression and see how bad the visual artifacting can get!
2zz3qmb.jpg

Oh, hey guys! I got my Pandora too today!!!

51344094.jpg

It's a bit rough around the edges, but at least the keyboard is good. I'm posting from it right now! :)
Can't wait to play with it all day tomorrow!

Xian Long said:
Vorporeal said:
2zz3qmb.jpg

That could almost be a frame out of one of MWeston's videos. :lol:

atomicthumbs said:
I've went insane before. It's ǹ̙͙̟͡ͅo̵̩̱̬͇̭̰̬͍̻͝͝t̲͎̘̱ ̶͓̻̗̹͍͉͠t̟̹͙̺̻͕̕o͝҉͙͚̞̜̺̩̻͇o̫͇͞ͅ ̧̯̱̮̞͠b̡̨̟̩̻͡aͅd̨̨͈̥̮͕̀

Edit:

Large fragments of broken glass traveling at more than thirty-five miles per hour will penetrate and lacerate the skin
i see what you did there

WhiteBat said:
atomicthumbs said:
I've went insane before. It's ǹ̙͙̟͡ͅo̵̩̱̬͇̭̰̬͍̻͝͝t̲͎̘̱ ̶͓̻̗̹͍͉͠t̟̹͙̺̻͕̕o͝҉͙͚̞̜̺̩̻͇o̫͇͞ͅ ̧̯̱̮̞͠b̡̨̟̩̻͡aͅd̨̨͈̥̮͕̀

Edit:

Large fragments of broken glass traveling at more than thirty-five miles per hour will penetrate and lacerate the skin
i see what you did there

I punch through the television screen and reach into the signal

Dreamcast? Pfff. I got a PS3 running on mine.

ps3pandora.jpg

Back