Icontrolpad Eta?

JerryG20

Hey Craig, any updates on the iControlPad? I recall it being slated for an August release (initially a summer release) but it's now it's almost October and it's still not out. I didn't read any reasons for the delay. What happened? I also recall it was said that the iControlPad would be released before the Pandora. Will this still be the case?

Actually, considering it is being made by craigix... He has posted here about it several times.

I posted a thread about how the icontrolpad works, got no response. I am willing to bet craigix read it, but after reading a bit more, I think he does not want to reveal too much for fear of chinese clones. At this point, I would not expect a response until there is actually something to report.

palmertech said:
Actually, considering it is being made by craigix... He has posted here about it several times.
My point still stands. He hasn't posted anything on these forums without it being on that website already.
Checking the website is quicker than searching off-topic discussion for anything relevant and new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Official now is it? All I've heard about that product is speculation.
Link please.

I cannot believe people fell for that... I mean, it is a 'shopped tapwave zodiac! :p

@pandora: Not quite. I DID check the site, but you never know. I mean, we knew the pandora had bluetooth for almost a month before the official site said so! Also, the news that the SDK was being put out to devs was announced here before it was on the site.

Worth a shot, at the very least.

ETA? Two months after "pre-orders". Start those "pre-order" iControlpad threads now. The prototype appears to be a carved out of a hollowed chocolate bar with an iPhone stuck in the middle. The world's first edible control pad. I'd like to see Belkin top that.
The iControlpad could easily outsell Pandora by 3 to 1. Suspending it in place of Pandora's release could prove costlier in the long run.

Back