iCP2: They're throwing in the towel.

Outside of item 4 Are you talking about our WizardStan? it seems you are talking about someone else... and about item 4 who doesn't like pie.
He's pissed off about WizardStan dismissing his arguments in the 6 button thread he made. He'll probably do a hate post on me next :p

Mhmm..  Do you think you did something to deserve a "hate post" as you call it?
No, but I don't think WizardStan did anything to deserve it either so who knows? From my POV I was being way more critical of your posts in the 6 button thread than he was..

Don't you people see! Craig is still pulling our collective strings, even from the grave!! (He did die in a horrible accident right? How else could the icp2 have failed so badly...)

Speaking of pie, why I bet Old Craig is sitting at home right now, eagerly munching on pie! Pie at OUR EXPENSE!!

HAAAAAA,ha,haaaaaaaaa

In this particular battle we have WizardStan and I arguing over the actions and intents of a man we've never met in regard to a project WizardStan has no involvement in (and arguably neither did the man in question). This is quality stuff.
Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about. I've made absolutely no comment (and therefore no argument) on any actions in regards to the project (edit: regarding the last update). I've said nothing about whether Link was right or wrong, I've said nothing about whether I believe Craig will eventually come through or not. All I've done was make a joke about how people were complaining about lack of updates and now there was a complaint about too much update. It wasn't even a forced joke, that is literally what happened and I just pointed it out with a bit more spectacle.
I don't know why you think this constitutes a battle, it wasn't even a direct attack on you, it was an observation that I found hilarious and wanted to share. You can complain about me all you want but it won't change the fact that that is what happened: a few months ago people were complaining about lack of updates, that they wanted to know everything no matter how small or improbable; and then you say you wish the opposite, that the update shouldn't have included unconfirmed information, the exact opposite of what others were saying. I don't know how you can't find humour in that at all.

See, now you made me put on my srs bsns hat and you get long, self indulgent rant when all I wanted to do was laugh a little, maybe get some others to laugh too.
Oh dear god... I was trying to make light of the situation, exactly as you suggested, and now you're getting all ranty again. Get over yourself. 

Anyway, I'm adding you to my ignore list, your nonsense isn't worth my time.

Don't worry, you're not the only one who notices WizardStan's penchant for -

* being a caustic internet toughguy

* calling people liars and/or idiots

* jumping on people's backs

* attempting to have his finger in every pie (7500 posts worth, apparently)

- and other general bullshit.
Agreed, on every point.

It's tough being Wizardstan... Why ignore someone with so much channeled snarky wit.

Pie at OUR EXPENSE!!
where_i_work_we_make_a_mean_pie_1338542678_epicl.jpg

Back