Idea For A Great Game.

azeluk

Still Fresh
Hey peeps i have an idea for what i think could be a great rpg but i cant code can any one here help me create it.

Many thanks.

Azel.

I can't code, but maybe throw some of your ideas out there. If peopel see it's a good idea, they'l be much more likely to help than if you just say "I want to make an RPG."

Yrx said:
I can't code, but maybe throw some of your ideas out there. If peopel see it's a good idea, they'l be much more likely to help than if you just say "I want to make an RPG."
Well its more of an mmorpg but i didnt know if the gp32 had online capabilites (i'm a new owner) any way its based in a medievil time you (the player) are in charge of your little kingdom with your NPC (lets just call him merlin but the character will have magic abilites and is there for advice and names will be random) you take a 3rd person pospective of the game kinda like you do with a strategy game and characters will address you directly the mission of the game is to build armies of know more than 6 warriors with a maximum of 5 groups and conquor neighbouring villages and kingdoms each unit has a base class i.e. warrior,monk,etc and as you battle other kingdoms you recieve items and sp (skill points) and when you recieve enough points and required items you can upgrade your character via merlins metomorphasis spell i.e. Warrior in to swordsman etc and once you have recieved enough skill points and think your party is ready, Merlin can teleport you around the map to other kingdoms for you to conquor.

I was thinking of the game being called like pocket warrior or somthing around that.

Any good.

Azel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at your idea, I'm a bit confused. I would suggest making some mock-ups in Photoshop or something to tell us what you want it to look like, and show us a bit more detail on the gameplay mechanics. Make a more detail set of specifications. If you want to lead a team, you have to be able to know what you're doing. Show us that you have a very clear idea of what you want.

Get something like Game Editor where you dont need coding experince. Then make some demos with key features of your game

Back