If $100 Each? Dingoo Or Wiz?

If GP2X Wiz was $100 and Dingoo A320 was $100? Which one would you get?

• GP2X Wiz

Votes: 59 78.7%
  • Dingoo A320

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Dingoo has so many adopters because of its price. Without that, all the Dingoo devs would be coding exclusively for the Wiz. The Wiz would have a shitload of ports and then we'd all be happy. The end.

Reo said:
Dingoo has so many adopters because of its price. Without that, all the Dingoo devs would be coding exclusively for the Wiz. The Wiz would have a shitload of ports and then we'd all be happy. The end.
My understanding is that the Wiz already HAS a shitload of ports...most of which are what the devs are tinkering around with to port them to Dingoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dingoo looks better than the WIZ, I like the dual booting. Dingoo has no fuxxing proprietary usb cable (I love standard usb cables, I really, really hate proprietary usb cables). If I had to trash one of them I would keep the Dingoo (although I prefer playing MAME-Outrun on the WIZ).

Reo said:

Damn those Dingoo blokes for making it cheaper! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

D.

Dunny said:
Reo said:

Damn those Dingoo blokes for making it cheaper! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

D.
Cheap Chinese Crap rules the world!

Back