if i order now...

tsuciek

Still Fresh
hello!

please forgive me my lack of knowledge, probably this question has been mentioned before: if i order pandora now when i will recieve it?

thanks in advance for any answers.

I'm currently preparing to have units in stock from mid next week on.

Depending on the amount of orders from then on, it should be available ready to be shipped from then on :)

Does that mean that your pre order queue has been cleared? If so, then many congratulations, that's a real milestone in the Pandora story.

ED was nice enough to make sure there are extra units in the US, since new preorders are done for the most part.

http://www.ithic.com has Pandoras ready to ship immediately or within 24 hours usually. Orders going to Canada have to ship UPS, USPS will not ship any Lithium battery type outside the US as per a new regulation. USPS expects to have a new policy in 6 Months.

Depending on the amount of orders from then on, it should be available ready to be shipped from then on :)

@EvilDragon: Hi ED, I pre-ordered my Pandora on 12 February, 2009 [order # 3499]. If units for new orders are available next week, shouldn't I have received my Pandora by now?

@EvilDragon: Hi ED, I pre-ordered my Pandora on 12 February, 2009 [order # 3499]. If units for new orders are available next week, shouldn't I have received my Pandora by now?

Not quite, I can go on about the history of why it needs to be this way.. either way most people get upset when they find out and the reason why they had to do this way has been mentioned 100 times prior.....

So.. older orders are still being full-filled, but newer orders, people who are paying the current price for the Pandora ( $500 USD) have priority as they are generating revenue to keep production going. You can upgrade your order, by paying an upgrade fee to bump your priority in the queue if you'd like.. but otherwise you will get your in eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for clarifying TrashyMG. I haven't been following the forum that closely, but after more than 3 years you start wondering ;)

Don't get me wrong. This is an awesome project and I have nothing but respect for the OP-Team. They could have quit multiple times but they stood their ground and made it happen - thanks for that!

we have only received 116 units in total from GC

Is that 'we' as in Open Pandora UK?

From my probably far from perfect understanding GC were/are producing 100 units a week, & ED had 300 or so in his queue when production at GC started.

Back