GP32 Igm Version V0.01 (partial Release)

generalnmx

Playful/Fascist Mod
Website
www.matts-hosting.com
The IGame Maker Engine isn't nearly ready, but the graphics portion and porting layer is semi-solid. You can use it with the Gamepark SDK and get similiar speed as their blt functions along with functions that actually WORK (GpPointSet16 and GpTransLRBlt16 have known problems). Additionally, it has a function to rotate your images 90cw, since my functions require the image to be rotated.

This really only contains a porting layer and some graphics functions to be bundled with Gamepark SDK's 16-bit libs. It also contains my current utility and debug functions.

So this is the WIP isometric engine you made or am I confused again?

Yes and no. Basically, I stripped out everything that made it an "isometric game engine" into just a collection of functions for GP32 development, some of which use the Gamepark SDK and some of which are my own implementation. The functions also have a porting layer to allow programs made using them to be more easily ported to any system.

I posted these functions here because it might be a while before my next milestone, and I thought someone might be able to use the code I've made so far.

Back