im new to this and need help

Well, some problems in the same way that most emulation (even on PCs) have problems. You'll find that a lot of games work fine, but there are a few with slowdowns and graphical glitches. Don't know what more to tell you.

personally i find mario64 mariokart64,starfox64, perfect dark and zelda OOT all runn really well.

And goldeneye plays really well at opp5 and set the cpu to 1ghz it is way more than playable, it does have slow downs here and there esspecially when text is on the screen bt not enough to ruin the enojoyment to the point you wouldnt play it.

other than that ive not tried anyothers as i lost all my n64 roms and never got round to replacing them.

I believe there is a rough compatability list floating around somewhere in the forum

Diddy Kong Racing works extremely well, as does Banjo Kazooie(which was quite the surprise for me), F-Zero X looks likes its made for the pandora. Turok 1 is very playable, some minor slowdowns further down the game but very enjoyable. and imho, all of these play twice as well when you have a n64 controller to usb adapter

and imho, all of these play twice as well when you have a n64 controller to usb adapter

wow they actually have that device, ive been looking for one of those for some time now and have yet to come across it. where did you get yours?

so this may be a dumb question but is roller coaster tycoon gonna be on pandora? i love that frakking game

and imho, all of these play twice as well when you have a n64 controller to usb adapter

wow they actually have that device, ive been looking for one of those for some time now and have yet to come across it. where did you get yours?
i have the adaptoid adapter, they are long out of stock, and the people that have made them in the first place, have apparently ripped people out of thousands of dollars, and their website is still taking orders even though they havent shipped any since like 2007citation needed. so dont try and buy from there, but you might come across some on ebay or amazon, just search for adaptoid. of course there are also other n64-usb adapters around, the adaptoid one just works really well, can read memory/ruble pak, and if you plug it into windows pc via usb, you can even access your memory pak and copy all your save files to your pc to back up, or to use for emulators, or perhaps even pandora, but i havent figured out how to do this yet, some save file conversion is necessary which i havent looked too far into, and if anyone knows, please share info

Back