Im Sorry

renejr902

Website
Visit site
hmmm. i began to read my C++ book and a lot of information about SDL, read some source code about pong game,

i read more than 20 hours since yesterday.

and i have to say WOW.

before today i didnt understand how MUCH work is it to port a emulator or make a emulator or make a homebrew game.

what i did in the past with turbo pascal, is nothing compared to make a real game or emulator and port it to the Caanoo or any other handheld.

I want to say Congratulation to all developer that develop for all of US.
For me after reading all that stuff, i have to say you're like gods for me.
i can understand you could be angry when we are not happy about some details of your work (emulator speed and options.

Its really something coding emulator for a handheld.

I do not want to offend anyone

I still cant believe how much work it can be to make or port a emulator.

i think i will have to study for years before be able to port anything. am i right ?

note: thanks joyrider for this link: http://www.aaroncox....ials/index.html
i learned a lot of things there.

THANKS TO ALL DEVELOPER to take so much time to develop for the community, its really awesome.

I think i will not ask again when a faster nes emulator will be released LOL
i know it could take several hours of work if not several hundread hours of work.

As a developer, a thank-you is always appreciated. I didn't make any emulator, but i did manage a homebrew game or two. And you could get there too... an emulator might require years of learning, but you should manage a homebrew game or two if you keep them simple enough :) Good luck.

/Uni

great i suceed to compile Wiz TONG homebrew with a few modification.

IT WORK !!!

i changed some speed effect.
i changed some titles names.

note: only a few source compile correctly. i must doing something wrong with others homebrew games

NEXT: i have to edit ohboy button for caanoo.

Where i can find the caanoo CPS2 emu Source code for wiz and caanoo ?? i dont find it anywhere

edit: i made some change to oh boy for caanoo and change the buttons configuration, but im unable to compile with the caanoo sdk. i think its configurated correclty. thanks for help

My Wiz sdk is configurated with DEV-CC+ and works great.
But my Caanoo sdk is configurated with Codeblocks, and i cant compile anything with gp2x caanoo project. it said nothing to compile everytime.

OR if someone want to compile it for me i uploaded the file
THANKS

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7JN8IJ6I

note: i will reinstall codeblocks with caanoo sdk in a few days. i hope to get it working this time.
thanks

Back