Impractical Pandora-successor names

"Instant escapism box" or Escapismo

comes without a common screen, but with two extremeHD screens to be directly attached before your eyes

and strong headphones. Best VR-handheld since the VirtualBoy.

You'll be completely shielded from your shitty surroundings, no one will be able to talk to and therefore disturb you,

but you should not have anything with you that may be stolen while you're in the Otherworld.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about:

"The Beast!!!"

Including the quotes and exclamation marks :)

Ignore my idea above I was feeling a bit daft.

Jane has asked me though if whoever comes up with the name that is used for the P2 will receive a complimentary unit.

The 'open functional' - What is that thing? It's a functional.

OHM

The sound vibration (of consciousness/space) that brought forth all creation...

"Open Helpful Machine"

Om, Aum, Ohm is a holy meditation symbol of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism with a profusion of esoteric and exoteric meanings. In modern usage Om means the Word, the “parnava,” the eternal. Various accounts are given of its origin; one that it is the term of assent used by the gods, and probably an old contracted form of the Sanskirt word "evam" meaning "thus." The laws of the "Manu" say that the word was formed by Brahma himself, who extracted the letters "a" "u" "m" from the "Vedas," one from each; and they thus explain its mysterious power and sanctity. "Om" is also the name given by the Hindus to the spiritual sun, as opposed to "Sooruj," the natural sun.

The word is Sanskrit. It is pronounced at the beginning and end of every lesson in the "Veda" and it is also the introductory word of the "Puranas." It is said in the "Katha-Upanishad": "Whoever knows this syllable obtains whatever he wishes." This is because all words are said to be but various forms of the one sound, "om", according to the “Upanishads." It represents the divine and the power of God. It is the sound-symbol for the ultimate reality.
Also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm%27s_law

"Open Helpful Machine"

http://thesaurus.com/browse/helpful

This name is *guaranteed* to bring more abundance and prosperity to the project than the ill-fated name 'Pandora'.

;)

Edit: This is my OHM Device... with it, I can create or achieve *Anything*!!!

Does it resist change to the tablets and smartphones have gone through and give you the dewktop experience you love on the go?

Does it place providing a "high voltage" experience over using current current technology?

STEAMBOY or STEAMBOX

steam machine + gameboy

people love steam and steam machines

people love the GAMEBOY

BB9nu9T.png

then again this dependent of x86.

Back