In Dingux Will Be Possible Tv-Out And Multiplayer?

eder182

Still Fresh
2 questions:

1) With Linux on Dingoo (DINGUX) will be possible TV-out like the original firmware?? It´s hard to implement?

2) Will be possible a Multiplayer with USB joystick plugged into a Micro-usb port (using a adapter??

It would be great to play with another person on TV!

Sorry my poor English, and thanks for patience...

both options could be possible,

the first is very likely to be possible however the second one is not very likely to get implemented because of the lack of 3th party support for this feature. (if might be realized however no emulators will support it)

the usb-connection of the dingoo is guest-only, as far as I know.
Most emulators for dingoo would probably allow using a joypad, but it's the hardware that might be problematic.

You are right but PSP didn't have it neither I think and the gocam works but I'm not sure would it work however If You would really want it You can always make it via RS-232 with some small hard-ware modifications .

I think I will buy myself a portable console and the Dingoo is my second possiblity for the moment but still not sure . If I will buy it I will try to make "network" between my AVR butterfly and Dingoo and a D-Pad is a great thing to test it :) :) .

Back