In reply to: Get a hobby

I can't stop killing. :(
. U monster ! We need this overly huge population in which the rich consume far to many resources and the poor die at 5 because they r never given any food !

We need this overly huge population in which the rich consume far to many resources and the poor die at 5 because they r never given any food !

I didn't think of that, I shall stop immediately :) + wot i did on oliday.

CambodiaKillingFields1981-621x407.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are mini sd cards hard to get hold of? There are literally no mini sd cards on amazon, only micro and full size.

Nintendo power while it is about as cool as you can get from nintendo fanboy magazine ( I kinda am when it comes to current gen mainstream consoles ) they jokingly said that Linux computers are obscure ( not their exact wording ) I just thought this was a needless attack on Linux . Just say'in

Wow ... I just realized that this was / is the in reply to get a hobby and my last post had nothing to do with that ... I'm done on the Internet for now ... I need sleep ... Seeya tomorrow !

Why are mini sd cards hard to get hold of? There are literally no mini sd cards on amazon, only micro and full size.

tumblr_lstfclEo201r3h55no1_500.png

Wow ... I just realized that this was / is the in reply to get a hobby and my last post had nothing to do with that

Welcome to the world of offtopic posting, I think you'll like it here. :)
You should see my conversations in real life :) @ Linux-SWAT I was realllllllllllllllllly tired when I posted that although I suppose that could be considered a way of life

Last edited by a moderator:
I collect spores, molds, and fungus.
. Yeah another mycologist ! :) , reading , wandering around in the woods , gaming , Modding anything moddable ( nerf , original xboxs ) , increasing my number of posts on this forum , cooking , firing weapons , fossil related stuff , wishing my Internet connection was better , ranting on and on about environmental problems to anyone who will listen , building inventions , watching Hetalia axis powers ( I haven't for a while ) , collecting videogames , playing videogames being a PROUD NERD , mycology , and occasionally disrupting threads with off topic comments
Added it :)

Back