In reply to: Get a hobby

I collect spores, molds, and fungus.
. Yeah another mycologist ! :) , reading , wandering around in the woods , gaming , Modding anything moddable ( nerf , original xboxs ) , increasing my number of posts on this forum , cooking , firing weapons , fossil related stuff , wishing my Internet connection was better , ranting on and on about environmental problems to anyone who will listen , building inventions , watching Hetalia axis powers ( I haven't for a while ) , collecting videogames , playing videogames being a PROUD NERD , mycology , and occasionally disrupting threads with off topic comments

Last edited by a moderator:
I collect spores, molds, and fungus.
. Yeah another mycologist ! :) , reading , wandering around in the woods , gaming , Modding anything moddable ( nerf , original xboxs ) , increasing my number of posts on this forum , cooking , firing weapons , fossil related stuff , wishing my Internet connection was better , ranting on and on about environmental problems to anyone who will listen , building inventions , watching Hetalia axis powers ( I haven't for a while ) , collecting videogames , playing videogames being a PROUD NERD , mycology .

Think it's a quote from a great movie ;)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D3v_ogRaTf4?feature=oembed

I like to play music, video games and also writing code. Actually, I was playing bass at a restaurant last night and I noticed I was bobbing like Link from Ocarina of Time. Probably playing too many video games.

i like-a play table tennis, i like-a shoot dog. i also like to ferociously masturbate often to pictures of women going to the bathroom

^ I know... Table tennis, that monster!! At least his other hobbies seem alright.

^ I know... Table tennis, that monster!! At least his other hobbies seem alright.
exactly who plays real ( except forest Gump ) table tennis anymore the pros play Rockstar games's Table Tennis !

i like-a play table tennis, i like-a shoot dog. i also like to ferociously masturbate often to pictures of women going to the bathroom

hs0QT.jpg

I play rugby (winger, full back) and I do athletics (100m, 200m and Long Jump are what I'm best at). I like to make a few airfix models. I also like building things (no electronic stuff though); I saw a ping pong table door and am planning on making it in the near future for my new house. :p

door-dual-hinge-table.jpg

I play rugby (winger, full back) and I do athletics (100m, 200m and Long Jump are what I'm best at). I like to make a few airfix models. I also like building things (no electronic stuff though); I saw a ping pong table door and am planning on making it in the near future for my new house. :p

Hopefully you won't make it the door to the only bathroom in the house. :D

I enjoy telling others to get a hobby.

I enjoy telling others that tell me to get a hobby to get a life. Or a miniSD, that's better than getting a life, miniSD IS life.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! I hate micro sd ! Only because I misplace the normal ones so easily !

I love reading obituries and disaster related news.... and tech.

Send from my ZTE Warp

Back