3.5mm Stereo Jack
Charging Time (Up to 4 batteries):
3.6 hour(1500mAh battery)
4.8 hour(2000mAh battery)
6.5 hour (2800mAh battery)
AC100~240V、50/60Hz 0.3A

USB機器の充電
x1 (利用可能なUSBポートは1つとなります) DC5V/1.2A~2.0A

Unless I read this wrong, there's only ONE powered USB hub.

Well... it would be KIND of useful.

On second glance, check the top pictures, it clearly shows 1 USB hub charging an Ipod, so that must be it...

only one powered hub :( oh well, it is running off of AA's. Intersting but I'm going to have to pass..Ill keep on the look out for cool one's though

I bet it would be trivial to hack it and connect power to the other ports.

I don't think it gets much better than the Media-to-Go Card reader/Hub I got for ~$15 from a local shop .. here's a random store carrying it.
http://www.pcwebshopper.com/usbaa06mf.html

It has the ability to read/write SD/MMC cards, CF cards, Microdrives, Memory Stick, and some other slots I cannot even identify (XD cards, etc.?) It has a 3-port USB 2.0 hub inside, and is powered by up to 100mA from the machine it's connected to, or it can accept power from a clearly-labelled (polarity and voltage) jack for a wall-brick, pack of AAs, what have you. There are indicator LEDs for activity, and the cord from the PC to the device detaches, forming a perfect PC/GP2X Miniport connector cable.

Wire up an adapter from EXT to Mini-USB and you're all set with this little bastard .. or use it as an SD card reader on your PC, or just use the cord to interface with the '2x. Or all 3. You don't even need to cut it up..

There's also the fact that the device that is Japanese can give up to 2A at 5V, which should be enough for almost anything and everything...

Epicenter posted on Sep 8 2006 at 02:36 AM said:
It's just a tiny little jack on the side. All you need is a source of 5V with the right polarity.

I see. It wouldn't be too hard with some of the trays I had earlier like here, and then buying the correct adapter for it....

Last edited by a moderator:
well
Im not sure about that,
it looks like it is but I wouldnt go for that

Im making 3 USB cable
I think I will sell them after testing because I want to buy a BoB
(should be between 10 and 15€ without shipping)

see you :lol:

washo posted on Sep 8 2006 at 05:48 PM said:
well
Im not sure about that,
it looks like it is but I wouldnt go for that

Im making 3 USB cable
I think I will sell them after testing because I want to buy a BoB
(should be between 10 and 15€ without shipping)

Sounds nice :), so with that cable I can directly connect any device to my gp2x (which uses less then 100mah, I have a MKII)?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah...
that is why I 1st decided to go for a 1 USB port cable...
(I tried a closed beta of an wonderfully addictive game that will support mouse, and it worked great with an intellimouse USB...Also OK with GPE)
But then I decided that I would like to play a bit with GP2X so the BoB is the only choice
(playing with HDD or things like that for eg)

on another thread here, yeah I saw one
Hub 4*USB 2.0, audio (+speakers) and 4 AA
They reported 10h of use...but I dont think it was with 4 HDD sharing data.

Back