Internet Connection Speeds!

Office Connection:

Figured I should add this as much of my time on the forums is from here. Lol

what is that kind of connection ardje has ???!!!

professional one i suppose ?

pffiou, very impressive.

Kisses

Mac

Wow, you beat even me ;)

Though I can't really believe that is your actual connection - it more looks like a dial-up modem you found under your bed ;)

However if it is, my condolences.

Hehe ;)

That was a little joke. Unfortunately I have no dial-up modem. I just did some

"while true; do kill -STOP %1; sleep 4; kill -CONT %1; sleep 0.001; done"

Here is my real connection:

Not the fastest one, but for what should I need more?

My mothers wifi:

I had to add it because its what I´m using most of the time :p .

what kind of crap router did you have if it was the bottleneck on a 12mbps connection?

Last edited by a moderator:
1122381844.png

Better than usual...

what is that kind of connection ardje has ???!!!

professional one i suppose ?

pffiou, very impressive.

Kisses

Mac
Well, actually it's about 34Gb/s. And yes, it's my job, and yes, our internet connection is probably bigger then the ones that were serving the speedtest files.

We definitely considered joining the speedtest server cloud, just so we could say that our vp.n.s.sh is bigger than yours ;-).

Dog garn it! I used to have about 90 in upload too. Sure, I'm paying for 100 down, 10 up.. but the switch I'm connected to rebooted a few months ago and had the wrong config-file. I work at my ISP as low level tech support so I could see it, just not change anything. And... seeing how I got so much upload, I wasn't about to tell anyone =P

But, it looks like someone noticed.

But... for this 100mbit connection I pay something like 200SEK/US$32/22€/£20 a month. So.. nothing to complain about really =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Dog garn it! I used to have about 90 in upload too. Sure, I'm paying for 100 down, 10 up.. but the switch I'm connected to rebooted a few months ago and had the wrong config-file. I work at my ISP as low level tech support so I could see it, just not change anything. And... seeing how I got so much upload, I wasn't about to tell anyone =P

But... for this 100mbit connection I pay something like 200SEK/US$32/22€/£20 a month. So.. nothing to complain about really =P
I hate you a little bit now :D

Looks like we're in the same boat =P

Back