Internet problems..

Yeah no problem SONY. ;)

I am indeed enjoying my pandora at this very moment :lol:

Internet is just a minor setback , hopefully I will get that fixed sometime.

@EvilDragon

Thanks for all your advice , my pandora is succesfully connected to my router everytime but internet is not working... :( , I keep getting the same error in all browsers > "Cannot resolve hostname"

No matter what i do i just won't work.. MEH :huh:

Hi Guys :p

I just tried something new here.

I tried disabling my wireless security encryption.

Tried WEP , WPA , WPA2 and even No security :blink:

No use , no internet on my pandy :(

So at least i know now that it's not an encryption problem. B)

Im pretty sure its a software fault with the dns servers but no idea what it could be when everything else works fine on your router, have you tried on someone elses router?

Hmm, didn't try this , but good idea. ;)

But uhm , what's RMA? :mellow:
Basically sending it back to be repaired/replaced,

Well that sounds a little extreme to me ... :huh:

So you guys think that my WiFi hardware is indeed faulty?

I really hope that's not the case MEH , then i have to wait another few weeks and I just got it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's definitely not the hardware if just DNS is missing but the connection is fine otherwise.

I could create you some script that should work for you... I'll try to look into it during the weekend.

No, it's definitely not the hardware if just DNS is missing but the connection is fine otherwise.

I could create you some script that should work for you... I'll try to look into it during the weekend.

Thank you very much ED , Looking forward to it. :lol:

XD , it certaintly is :p , Then everyone should call him EvilAwesomeDragon / EAD :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Again

Well , just tried to connect my pandora to another router , same problem , connected just fine but no internet... , what is going wrong here!! GRRR :(

The strange thing is , I have 2 pandoras , both have no internet....

Okay just updated to hotfix 6 alpha 3 , still no internet possible..

In fact , the problem got worse.. , Now i can't connect to any router , it just disconnects itself after 2 seconds... :( :( :(

Back